Plan

Hiccup's POV
I walked into the village. I made my way to the forge. I walked in and put all my weapons on a table. I started sharpening all my weapons.

Stoick's POV
I walked to the forge and I saw Gobber. He seemed to be staring at something.
"Gobber, what are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm watching your lad sharpen his weapons sharper than a deadly nadder spine," he said. I looked and saw a very emotionless Hiccup sharpening one double sided axe, a sword, and four daggers.
"Son, what are you doing?" I asked.

Hiccup's POV
"Can you get the other teens and meet me at the academy?" I asked and he nodded. I put my weapons back in their places. I got on Toothless and we flew to the arena.
The others came in very soon after. I saw them looking at me.
"We have a problem. Kaitlyn has gone missing," I said.
"What do you mean?" asked Astrid.
"I mean Kaitlyn is nowhere to be found and there are dragon hunters trying to find her and kill her," I said.
"Yeah, and you need us, why?" asked Snotlout.
"You guys are going to help me get her back," I said. I saw all of them tense when the dragons from the cages stopped behind me.

Kaitlyn's POV
I was bleeding badly. I couldn't believe Dagur teamed up with the dragon hunters. He had beaten me up because I wouldn't help them trap and kill Hiccup.
I saw them drag another girl into my cell. They chained her to the wall like they did with me.
The guards walked out and I noticed the girl had wings like I did.
"What is your name?" I asked.
"My name is...," she started.