The Signs in Conversation

Aries: it's a two way street: you either get along or they can't stand you. your opinions better line up with theirs.

Taurus: will talk your ear off until they get bored, and then may complain a little.

Gemini: on and off. their mood changes fast and sometimes they care more than others, but they're there to talk when it means something.

Cancer: you tell them everything. like, they understand. they can't always relate but they're great listeners.

Leo: if you catch them at the right time, the conversation will leave you fulfilled. if not, it will be light and playful and make you smile.

Virgo: opinionated, will fight you when it's necessary. the one friend who you can take criticism from because it's always good-intentioned.

Libra: the one friend who hella understands. no matter what you're talking about, it's like they're on your side.

Scorpio: makes you open up. they have so many secrets that yours seem to fit right in.

Sagittarius: isn't always around to talk, but when you do it's like you never stopped and the conversations are always bomb.

Capricorn: someone is always rolling their eyes. they're good for serious talks and fun talks alike, but they're definitely not always interested.

Aquarius: so much fun. they have ideas and all the shit to say. playfully insults you a lot.

Pisces: literally nothing is serious. you're just constantly laughing at the dumb shit coming out of both your mouths.