The Signs When Traveling

Aries- Just, kind of, in shock. Loves what they see. They don't believe that it's real. They never want to leave.

Taurus- On the way there, they just stare out the window while listening to music. Half way through the ride they fall asleep. They don't want to though, they want to soak up as much of the trip as they can.

Gemini- Reads and reads and reads some more. Knows everything about the place they're going to. They want to stop at every place possible.

Cancer- PICTURES!!! They want to make as many memories there as possible. Not only that but they want to capture those memories. They want to be able to relive those memories that they once experienced in that wonderful place.

Leo- The independent traveller. They do what they want. They don't waste time doing things that they don't want to do.

Virgo- The quiet one in the group. People think they don't care about the experience, little do they know that they're listening. They listen to their surroundings. They soak up the sights, the sounds, and the smells.

Libra- Shops...and shops...and shops. They go there for the stuff and the people. They talk to people and get to know their lifestyle. Also...they shop.

Scorpio- Pretty much like Leo. Except, they love talking to the people.

Sagittarius- Just stares. At everything. They're purely amazed at everything they see. Tries to see anything and everything.

Capricorn- Before the trip, they imagine every scenario that could happen. During the trip, they stop worrying about those scenarios and just enjoy.

Aquarius- Lives for the night aspect of traveling. Looks at the stars non-stop. Don't get me wrong, they love the place during the day...they just feel that everything comes alive at night.

Pisces- They watch. They watch all of it. They observe and want to live experience what they're seeing. Once they're done observing, they experience their observations.