The Signs as Dogs

Aries : 

 A German Shepherd Because They Are Associated With The Police, /Good/ Police Are Associated With Protection. Aries Are Good Protectors. 

Taurus :  

A Pug, Just Because I Felt Like It.

Gemini : 

 A Chihuahua  Because For Some Odd Reason Chihuahuas Receive A Lot Of Hate For Absolutely Nothing, And Y'all Be Yapping Non-Stop.

Cancer :

  A Golden Retriever Because They Are The Typical Or Ideal Family Dog. You Guys Can Be Very Family Orientated And Homebodies;

Leo : 

A Pomeranian Because In Movies Pomeranian's Are Usually Associated With Those Rich Girls , And You Guys Usually Love The Pampered, Luxurious Life.

Virgo : 

 A Beagle Because I // Personally//  Associate Beagles With The Elderly, And Some Of You Guys Can Have Such An Old Soul, Or Are Very Mature.

Libra :  

A Poodle  Because Poodles Are Associated With France, France Is "The City Of Love" Libra Is Ruled By Venus, The Planet of Love. /Most/  Libras Love The Idea Of Love.

Scorpio : 

A Rottweiler Because You Guys Can Seem Really Intimidating Or Unfriendly But, Once You Actually Get Past That Part They Are Sweet.

Sagittarius : 

 A Dalmatian Because They Are Very Friendly And Energetic Dogs, Like /Most/ Sagittarius People. Plus, They Always Seem Fun.

Capricorn : 

A Husky Because Husky's Are Associated With The Cold, Or Alaska, And You Guys Can Have One Of The Coldest Hearts.

Aquarius : 

 A Great Dane Because You Guys Literally Have To Do Nothing To Stand Out And Grab Others Attention.

Pisces : 

A Labrador Because They Are Associated With Being Guide Dogs Who Help People.  /Most/ Pisces Like To Be Kind And Help.