Prologue

Hi! 

This chapter is basically here to clear up any confusions about what is happening in my book.

I hope you enjoy it!

xx Sunnysal

PS: THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED!!! If you copy this I will find you and report you to Wattpad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voldemort’s POV

I grinned to myself as I summoned my followers. I had found a way finish the Order of the Phoenix and to kill Dumbledore. By using this weapon, I could completely conquer the world!

“My Lord” said each death eater as they arrived and bowed down to me.

When they had all arrived I addressed them. “My followers, we have all won our fair share of battles” some of the death eaters looked at each other triumphantly, "But we have also lost them." I lowered my tone at that point and their grins faded.

“However, to make up for your failure,” - some weaker death eaters whimpered at this - "I have been working on a new, powerful weapon."

I turned to one of my most faithful servants and spoke directly to her. "Bellatrix, you have bought the vial of dragon blood have you not?"

"Yes, my Lord" She replied and ran over to me, bowing in the process as she handed me the vial. 

“Bring over the cauldron Wormtail.” I said and Wormtail tripped over many times in his rush. I pointed my wand at him to encourage him to go faster, and I laughed as I heard his squeal of pain.

Finally he came back with the very large cauldron.

“Over the last year, as you might know, I have been brewing a potion to make a form of extremely dark magic.” I said. Some of the Death Eaters nodded, whilst others looks irritated that they had been left out on the plan.

“Bellatrix, did you bring the child?”

“Yes My Lord” she replied.

“Pureblood?” I asked her

“Of course, she is the only daughter of Regulus Arcturus Black” I looked sharply at her, because he had disappeared two days earlier. She hurriedly continued in a low voice, “I collected her a week ago, My Lord. Her name is Scarlett Kaida Black. She is still young and we shall raise her to be as strong in our ways as I”.

“You had better make sure of that, Lestrange!” I hissed. Grabbing the girl I walked over to the crowd of Death Eaters. I handed her to the closest one, which just so happened to be Severus Snape.

“Hold the child Snape” I commanded, and he took her from me.

I poured the vial of Dragon Blood into the cauldron, and this resulted into it turning a bright red.
Next, I took a knife and cut a shallow line on my arm, collecting my blood in a different vial.

As I poured it in I said, “This child’s new name will be Scarlett Kaida Riddle. My blood will make me her new father and she will be taught in our ways”.

I smiled triumphantly. “She will be our greatest weapon! With her we will rule the world!” I shouted. The Death Eaters cheered and I said to Snape “Drop her in the cauldron Severus”.

With a blank expression on his face he walked over to the cauldron, the child strangely quiet in his arms, as if accepting her fate.

He out stretched his arms and then -

Severus Snape’s POV

I couldn’t do it. The small helpless child was quivering in my outstretched arms. Her long blonde her shined in the light and her green eyes were wet with tears.

“Severus!!” hissed Narcissa. “Hurry up!”

With a start I looked around and saw that the Dark Lord was getting unpatient.

With one last glance at the small girl, I whispered to her “I’m sorry” and without further ado, I dropped her in.

Voldemort’s POV

The potion started hissing and spitting, and it turned blue – then gold – then purple – then green and the it finally settled on red.

Out of the red smoke came a dull ‘thump thump’ sound – like a giant birds wings.

The smoke cleared and suddenly I could see the figure of the small girl.

Except it was as if she wasn’t the same girl anymore. Her once blonde hair was now red, her eyes gold and her skin as pale as snow. But it wasn’t that that was strange, it was the fact that she had wings.

Dragon Wings.

My attention was diverted from the girl by the whines of Wormtail “Tonight!” He said, “It’s the night!”

Ah… I had almost forgotten. Tonight was the night that would go down in the history books.

Tonight was the night I would kill the Potters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.O

So... we found out the history of Scarlett!!

I hope you liked it!

Vote

Comment

and Fan!!

xx Sunnysal