Chapter 5

Hello extremely amazing people! :D

It's the moment we've all been waiting for - I finally updated!!!! I am so sorry that it took me so long, you guys are so wonderful to be so patient with me. Really, it means so much that you guys take the time to read my story.

I won't hold you up any longer, I really hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

xx Sunnysal :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Scarletts POV

I opened my eyes slowly, lifting my head a little.

*blink, blink*

Why is everything so fuzzy? I thought.

I looked from left to right sluggishly, my neck not fully supporting the weight of my dragon head.

Hmm Im in the wide open Hogwarts grounds. Thats weird, Im sure I wasnt here before. Oh well. I thought, as I shrugged and rested my head on my paws.

My head was starting to clear now, and memories of the night before flashed in front of my eyes. WAIT! Im in the castle grounds! Oh no, this is bad, very, very bad!!

I shot up and sprinted to the cover of the forest. I was halfway there when – BANG!

“OW!” I shouted, looking around to see what hit me. I snorted in anger and annoyance, but to my astonishment, the small amount flames I had produced was stopped in mid-air.

Curious now, I blew a large amount of flames in front of me and watched it spread, and spread, and spread, until I could see that I was trapped in an enormous, clear dome.

I ceased my fire, and the flames crawled backwards towards me, until they vanished.

I realised that I would not be able to break through the barrier, as Dumbledore himself had most likely created it, and so I lay down again. I looked completely fearless and completely in control of the situation from the outside, but that was not at all the case on the inside.

What are they going to do to me? Should I show them who I really am? Will I be kept prisoner for the rest of my life? Or will I be shipped off to Romania? Or even worse, will I be put in some wizarding zoo for people to stare, point and laugh at me?'

All these thoughts - and more – rushed through my head, one after the other, as I wondered what would happen to me.

Over the next half hour, many teachers came out to look at me. I really felt like I was in a zoo - even though I wasn’t. The teachers and staff came out and pointed at me, whispering to each other, even though with my dragon senses, I could hear everything they said.

I grew very agitated over that half hour. The constant muttering surrounding me, the glances and pointing. I’m not some bug put under a microscope for scientific view am I? I’m more than that! I’m an intelligent creature, someone with real feelings, views and opinions, I’m a human being!  - Oh, wait, right. Yeah, forget the human part. I don’t even know what I am, but probably in all their books I’m classified as a monster.

A pale; greasy haired man sent some spells in my direction, probably to see what I would do. He twirled his wand and many different colours came swirling in my direction. I twitched my ear, in annoyance. The spells themselves were harmless, fading away to nothing on the boundary of my cage, but it was the mocking expression on his face, taunting me.