Part 2

The sun had barely risen. Hardly any light had seeped through the windows. Eren, still sleeping peacefully, was wrapped in a cocoon of his blanket. No stress or anger was apparent on his face. Innocent, flawless, beyond beautiful could describe his face. He looked like an angel. Naive to the evil world- pure.

Suddenly the door rattled and Hanji burst in. She ran to the side of the bed smiling. She studied Eren's face carefully, heart warming blush coming to her cheeks as she slowly poked Eren.

Grunting and shifting slightly, he still was asleep. She giggled and cleared her throat. Sadly she couldn't stare any longer. She had to wake him up out of his beautiful sleeping state.

"Eren! Wake up lazy bones!" She screamed possibly so loud she could have busted ear drums.

Startled, he sat straight up, breathing hard. Still sleepy, he rubbed his eyes like a child would. An even bigger smile grew across her face. "Eren you're so adorable when you wake up," she cooed taking in the boy's face. He literally looked like a ten year-old.

"Shut up," Eren grumbled, upset that he was so rudely awoken.The female was practically beaming at the fact she was the only one to see him. She had an aura of happiness around her and Eren could feel it. How could she be this happy at this time?

"How are you so happy this early in the morning?" He questioned cocking his head like a puppy.

Hanji didn't reply she just burst out laughing leaving him on his own. She walked out whistling a strange tune to herself.

Eren still sitting there shut his eyes for a moment and collected his thoughts.

Levi did really have that conversation with him last night. The scary glares, the awkward answers, and the tension laced along the room. Heavy breathing, heart racing, confused feelings. It was barely a conversation but the body language spoke out more. Explaining more than words could ever. Of course actions speak louder than words but damn Eren was nervous as fuck and the awkwardness had completed taken over.

Eren was still confused about it and he wasn't all that happy that the captain had easily found out that he was nervous. He could read emotions like a boss and Eren hoped he wouldn't find out the feelings hidden deeply within himself.

Eren would be absolutely devastated. Possibly he could be kicked out of the scouting regiment. Meaning he couldn't get revenge on the titans that killed his mother. That would absolutely break his heart. Getting abused by Levi. The beating that happened in the courtroom was awful as it was but it was just for show. Finally he could possibly get killed. Hanji was the only reason that they had kept Eren alive. She argued that would be help of some kind which Eren was thankful for.

He closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his wild hair. Still tired, he unraveled himself from the blankets and stood up from his cheap excuse for a bed.

He began a slow trudge out of the door and began to walk the long hall to get to the dining hall. His eyes were barely open and his shoulder was brushing against the wall. Merely awake he tripped over his feet.

Standing in front of him was Levi cleaning the walls on a ladder. He was too concentrated and didn't bother to look over. They crashed together making Levi topple over and fall on Eren.

They it the floor with a loud thud. Tumbling together to the small stair case that lay right next to them. Like literally Levi could've accidentally fell over and broke his own fucking neck all by himself being that close to the edge.

They reached the bottom of the stairs and Eren was on top of Levi. His legs were on either side and his arms were steadying him. There noses were barely touching and a raging fire started in stomach causing a bright red to rise to his cheeks.

He was so close he could fill in the small gap that separated them, kissing Levi's pink lips that looked so soft. He could imagine the sweet taste of his lips as they locked mouths. The friction caused by Eren's slightly chapped lips and Levi's. The feeling that Eren would get when he licked the older male's lips. The exchange of liquids.

He suddenly felt his pants tighten. His boner was rapidly growing and he felt it press against Levi's leg making his mouth slightly open. He tried to hold back a whine. The feeling of his chest against and his cool breath against his was so surreal.

All that was of a few seconds felt like hours to the younger boy and he was in complete bliss. He had many sexual fantasies that came to mind everything was going crazy but suddenly the angered raven had pushed Eren off of him sending him straight onto his butt.

"What in the fucking hell, you faggot!" He roared getting the attention from the people in the rooms the around them.

Eren sat there he couldn't move he was frozen. What just happened? The beating of his heart didn't die down it was still beating profusely because of the 'intimacy' they had shared. It wasn't going to stop either due to the fact that Levi was scaring the living shit out of him.

"You gay bastard! What did you think you were doing?! Trying Include me in your awful sexual fantasies!"Again he yelled making everyone send sympathetic looks towards the brown headed boy.

Eren felt a pang in his heart. It was worse than the snap of his bone that sent his arm flying worse than any kind of torture because he knew Levi would never love him now. Eren had messed up everything. Levi would hate him.

He couldn't cry- not right there. He couldn't show how vulnerable his was. He had to be strong. His eyes stung as he blinked multiple times trying to hold back the tears that were brimming in his eyes.

The raven slowly walked towards him sending him a cold glare and stepping on Eren's chest. The boy looked up and Levi had walked away.

After he had left everyone around him had shared shocked glances and Armin ran towards Eren.

"Are you all right?" The blonde gently asked with concern written on his face. "Yeah," He answered not really sure if he meant it or not. Just kidding! He was internally dying.

Armin slowly reached out and grabbed Eren's wrist. Eren sent a small forced smile and looked at his lap. Feeling small cool breaths against his face he looked back up to see Armin reassuringly smiling at him.

"Look it's gonna be fine, Eren nothing will happen." Eren wanted to believe him just to look up to his adorable face and know everything was going to be fine but it wasn't. Still he couldn't help but feel a little better because he knew he had friend that really cared for him.

Armin had gracefully helped Eren up and Eren rubbed his soon to be sore ass. Just as they started walking, Mikasa joined them. With a calm look on her face she said,"That asshole is gonna pay." Eren put his hand on her shoulder and and replied," I'm perfectly fine." Though really he was not. This was just for her to leave him alone.

Nonetheless, she accepted it and they all went to have breakfast.