Part 3

As expected, training was absolutely horrible. Levi wouldn't get off of his case. Saying every single thing was done wrong. Directing things towards him and pushing him to do more.

Eren couldn't fully wrap his head around it but could understand it. All The boy did was fall on him but Capitan Fucking Levi had to exaggerate it. It wasn't even that obvious that Eren was enjoying it. Really from the eyes of the crowd it looked like he just stared knowing he just fucked up.

Taking the accident the wrong way of course Levi was being a drama queen.

...

"Eren! Run twenty more laps that was awful!" The raven ordered running his hair through his freshly cut hair.

Eren almost stopped a half a second to register what Levi was saying. He had to run more fucking laps? They had already ran forty. He was actually running towards the front but of course Mikasa was ahead of him.

But what even did this had to do with killing Titans? They used 3dmg most of the time and when they did not they rode horses.

Levi was just picking on him because of what happened earlier. He understood that he got mad but really?This was just the first exercise he knew he had more coming.

He continued running as everyone stood on the sidelines catching their breath and watching. Anger surged through him as he gradually became faster.

Each stride getting bigger as each foot stepped in front of him. He was going to fucking show him not to mess with him. Every lock of his knee sending him forward even faster.

Sweat was pouring down his face and his muscles ached but he had to keep going. He was already was on his tenth lap and he felt like he was flying. He knew he was going faster than else in the previous run.
11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

He stopped and gasped for air. He needed a break. His muscles were screaming in pain.

Just as he was catching his breath the group moved and the captain yelled,"come on Jeager, next exercise!"

Now he knew don't take your anger out on exercise you didn't want to do it'll make it even worse
...

It was going for to be like this for the rest of his life. He was already excruciatingly sore and his hunger couldn't be completely perished. He would just have to get used to it.

He sighed and looked at his empty plate. His stomach needed food but he knew he couldn't ask anyone. No one would be willing to give it up. They all devoured their food like starving rats.

Horse face hadn't eaten his apple. No, Jean wouldn't do such a kind act for Eren.

He simply cleaned his plate and walked back to his room. Stripping himself of his nasty clothes leaving him in his briefs, he wrapped the covers around him and easily fell asleep.

...

Levi had walked into Eren's room quietly. "Levi?" The brunette called out, wondering why Levi was coming into his room.