Part 5

The next day followed as usual. Hanji burst into his room just the same, training until they felt like rotten corpses, and Eren still gawking over Levi.

The boy definitely couldn't stop after the kiss they had shared. He felt like a girl at the soft age of ten infatuated with the boy next to her in class always sneaking glances his way finding the silliest things adorable and when he shows the littlest sign of recognition towards her she dies and wallows in her happiness.

He smiled and walked to his room until he heard a voice speak,"You're sleeping in the basement," Eren whipped his head around to find levi standing behind him.

"Okay?" He answered, slightly confused as he furrowed his eye brows at the order. He then slowly found himself walking down the stairs to the basement.

He took the keys that loosely hung on the wall and opened the cellar. He carefully put them back and made his way to the bed. He sat down on the hard mattress and laid his head down.

The boy was almost asleep but a noise woke him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Levi walk into the confined room locking the cell.

"Levi Heichou?" Eren breathed and stared at the male. The feeling of deja vu quickly swept over him.

"Yes, Jaeger?" Levi asked as he made his way towards the bed. Ok, they actually went somewhere yesterday and he is back to calling him fucking Jaeger.

"A-about that kiss," He shyly tried to start off, widdling his thumbs together like that of a small child.

"What, kiss?" The older man sneered.

"The one y-yesterday day," Eren lightly spoke looking up towards the captain like a deer in headlights. He was beyond confused with Levi; What did he mean?

"Oh, so you want me slut?" Levi's seductive voice rang in Eren's ear as he climbed on top of him. Eren froze he didn't have a clue what he should do.

"I-I n-never s-aid that," Eren choked as he felt the head rest hit harshly at his back indicating that he was backing away.

Eren then felt the knee of his corporal's pressed against his crotch. He moved his knee against Eren's member causing the boy's breath to hitch. The boy did his best not to buck his hips at the amazing feeling and cry for more, sounding horny and embarrassing the poor boy.

"H-Heichou w-wh-what nnnhh, d-doing?" Eren breathlessly called out. What was a question came out as wanton moan.

"What you want," he replied and violently spread the brunette's knees.

Replacing his knee with his own member he moved aggressively against the boy. Eren arched his back against the head rest letting his head fall loose and a feral cry release from his lips.

"H-Heichou! Aghh," he helplessly moaned. They rubbed their large erections that begged to be let free though their painfully tight clothes.

"C-Corporal p-pl-please stop," the boy said with tears welling in his eyes. This felt amazing yet he was terrified. Terrified at what pain it would cause him. No! Wait! Not like that; on an emotional level. What would call the relationship after this even if this was one? What if someone found out? Was Levi even doing this out of love? And so many other questions could be asked.

Levi paid no attention to the whimpering boy beneath him. "No!" Eren tried pushing him gently. He was feeble. Levi's touch made him weaken, impair, vulnerable yet also desperate. Desperate for more.