~Part12~

The picture indicates what happens
Chapter12: Uncomfortable

You

I was located in HotLand to talk to Alphys about Asriel. I want to bring him back as soon as possible so I can make my sister happy. I knocked lightly on the door and waited for a response.

"O-Oh Y-Y/n w-why are y-you
h-here?" Alphys asked.

"Well it's about Asriel, I need you to bring him back for me if you can." I say.

"W-Well I n-need t-to m-make an a-artificial s-soul f-for h-h-him." She say stuttering.

"How long will that take? Not long right?"

"W-Well p-probably a d-day o-or t-two!" She exclaimed.

"Oh thank the lord! Thank you Alphys but if you need any help you can always contact me!" I said waving goodbye.

"I-I-I w-will g-goodbye!" She waves back.

I walked out the door with excitement. I finally going to see Asriel and my sister won't be upset anymore! And may I say Chara will be happy as well to see his brother..

Frisk

I got up tired and grumpy. I looked to my left to see my sister not even here?! Where did she go now! I got up out of my bed quickly and ran to Chara room. I bust his door wide opened.

"Sans I swear to god if you bust my door open one more time!" Chara hissed.

"I'm not Sans! It's Frisk do you know where Y/n is?" I asked scared.

"Huh?! No I've been sleep all day! I'm still trying to get rid of my cold." Chara groaned.

"Dang it! I thought she would be with you... Where is that girl?" I mumbled to myself.

Chara got up out of his bed and came towards me.

"Don't worry I will find her." Chara say.

"No you are sick, you need to go back to sleep." I inform.

"If Y/n is missing it's a man job to go look for her." He said confidently.

I rolled my eyes and went in my room. I still felt uneasy about my sister but if Chara say he got it I trust him... Hopefully he finds her.

Chara

I grabbed my coat and walked out the door in search for Y/n. Oh god I sound like one of those Prince off a Princess movie. It so frickening cold outside! Why do we even live in the Snowdin?

I bet the Comedian chose to live here! I can't stand that ugly Skeleton worth nothing! I should go to Grillby's so I can warm up.

I walked inside Grillby's and sat down at the bar stool.

"Wassup Grillby! I want a beer!" (or is it ketchup?)

Grillby just nodded his head and went into the back to make a drink. I waited patiently for my drink.

He came out with a cold glass of beer and sat it down next to me. I drunk it all up.

"Another!"

Too many beers later(Spongebob reference)

"I *Hic* want another *hic*!" I cheered.

Grillby shook his head no. He got out his phone and texted someone. I didn't care though I just want another Drink!!

Sans

I got a text from Grillby talking about Chara is drunk. That stupid demon always have to ruin something don't he?!

I walked out the house and slammed the door. I was very pissed that I have to go get that demon just because he is very stupid!

TimeSkip

I walked into Grillby's to see Chara singing very badly.

"Come on Demon lets take you home." I said grabbing him.

"Aww but Sans~ I *Hic* want another drink!" He whined.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I put his arm around my shoulder and carry him home.

You

Ugh finally I'm home~ I'm so tired!

"And where have you been?!" Frisk asked with Anger.

"Oh um, I was hanging out with Undyne! You know her..." I awkwardly smile.

Frisk ran up to me and hugged me.

"You Baka! You had me so worried! Don't ever do that again!" She cried.

I hugged back "Don't worry!"

I pulled away from the hug and wiped Frisk tears away. I took off my coat and put it on the hook. Someone kicked the door open.

"Baby! *hic* you here! *hic*" Chara said drunk.

I face-palmed, now we have to deal with a drunk Chara! Sans sat Chara on the chair and went to his room.

"Ah... I forgot all about Chara~ well I should head off the bed now! Goodnight sis and goodnight drunk Chara!" Frisk giggled.

I looked at Chara and sighed. I had to deal with a drunk Chara...

"Chara let me take you to bed." I sighed.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. I put his arm around his shoulder. Instead he pushed me to the wall and start biting my neck.

"C-Chara you making me uncomfortable!" I cried.

He start kissing me roughly. I was shocked and was so scared... I wish Chara wasn't drunk! I pushed him away from me and cried.

"I hate you Chara! Baka! Baka! Baka!" I cried and ran to my room.

Jumin shocked face is so cute and also his smile! And also I hate how they made Zen in his Route he is so rude to Jumin all the way! It's so annoying and then I hate how they made Jumin seem like a Yandere just cause he haven't been with nobody sa...

Jumin shocked face is so cute and also his smile! And also I hate how they made Zen in his Route he is so rude to Jumin all the way! It's so annoying and then I hate how they made Jumin seem like a Yandere just cause he haven't been with nobody same with Seven!

Why so difficult? Anyway UNDEREDITING! Have a blessed day