Read Important

If you want a good ending please read my second book.. I have published three chapters already and working on the others..

If you want a bad ending you don't have to read the book but I Recommend you too!

But shoutouts to

AutumShip she votes for my story, and comment once in a while I'm thankful that she does what she does

Melissa_Reads she always comment on my stories and she get really into the story and she always vote which I appreciate very much!
ForzenWolf29 she votes my stories and I really appreciate it! Thank you very much!
EmotionlessYandere this girl always comment funny things on my stories which makes me laugh!
AkariHitachiin she influenced me to make this story and my frisk x Reader which isn't out now thank you Akari and I wish we could talk more!
CharaxFriskShipper she also one of those people who comment funny things that make me laugh.
CharlineBah she helps me with my story and she the one who made me restart this story! I had a lot of errors and my story didn't make sense! She comments and tell me how my story is improving and it helps a lot and it also makes me happy.

TheKawaiiSheep she is also one of my favorites! She comment and most times it be funny when she comments and she always vote my stories thank you!!

HooneyBoony one of those people who votes and get in her feelings! 😂 Thank you for checking out my story and voting for it!!

You guys are my favorite people! Do not stop what you are doing and I love you all! Thank you who I all shout out and many more!