~Part14~

The picture indicates what happens

I couldn't find any pictures of Charisk holding hands so

Chapter14: Mad Chara

Chara

It was the next morning and I couldn't really  sleep. I keep thinking about getting Asriel back and I'm just so excited! I can't believe I'm going to see my brother again...

*knock knock*

Someone opened the door.

"Hey sleepy head! Are you ready?" Y/n smiled.

"No wait! Just wait for me I just have to change my clothes." I replied.

She nodded her head and went out the room. I grabbed one of my blue shirts and ripped jeans. I walked out and grabbed Y/n hand.

I pulled her up and ran out the door with her.

"Woah I can tell you are happy." She giggled lightly.

"Of course I'm happy! I can finally see my brother!" I said hugging her.

"Thank you, this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you..." I hugged tighter..

You

I sadly smiled and blushed. I wish me and him would go out...

"It's ok.." I reassured.

He let go and smiles at me. I blushed even more darker because of his cute little smile. He wrapped his arm around me and walked with me to the HotLand.

Why do he keep on making me blush?! Wahhh I wish I didn't like him! Then maybe I would be happy being just friends but no my feelings have to be so difficult...

"Chara can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure you know you can tell me anything." He smiled.

"Well what happens if you like someone but you not to sure if they like you back and you really really like them? I'm babbling now am I? I'm sorry!" I rambled.

He stopped and looked down.

"If you like someone you might as well tell them, who cares if they don't like you? Now lets stop talking about all his nonsense and hurry up." He said walking fast.

(A/n: They are in the WaterFall now)

He was walking so fast that I couldn't keep up. I end up tripping and falling into the grass...

"Chara stop walking so fast! I can't keep up!" I yelled trying to get his attention.

He looked back and smack his teeth. I guess he was getting annoyed because of me..

He picked me up and walked slower. He wouldn't talk to me at all so we walked on awkward silence. I was kind of upset because Chara was just happy and it seemed like I just brought him down.

I walked up closer to him and grabbed his hand. He didn't pull away or look he just grabbed it tighter..

"Don't like anyone but me... Don't talk to anyone but me..." he looked down.

(YOOSUNG AND JUMIN REFERENCE!)

"Huh? Chara what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, just nothing..." he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I did to make you mad but I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's ok I don't know why I'm so mad to be honest... I never felt this way before..." he frowned.

We finally forgave each other I am so happy! But I still really like him but I am A ok! Is that how it does? I don't know anyway this story is UNDEREDITING have a blessed day!

And also please tell me should I get You and Chara together because I don't want to rush so please comment down below it would really help!