f o u r | Mud

There is a lot of cussing in this chapter. Just letting you guys know now. I know how some people don't like reading stories that have vulgar language in it so...

Once again this is the VERY first book I have ever written. So I'm not no Stephen King or J.K. Rowling (those both are one of my favorite writers😛).

Click the star for me?

Godere!
(enjoy)

________________________________

BEFORE

MAISIE.

It's really funny how your life was pretty boring and uninteresting then the next your fighting strangers you never met. Well actually your running now.....avoiding possibly getting kidnapped and sold on the black market.

My ankle was throbbing and it wasn't going to stop til my back is propped up against a tree and my butt on the floor. But that's not going to happen any time soon. I was running or more like limping for a good 3o minutes thinking that I actually out ran the dude. That was until I heard fast approaching running behind me, I didn't look back I was too scared too. Think about it your running from a stranger a BEAUTIFUL one at that with possibly a broken nose claiming he knows your father in the rain and it was getting dark fast. I shook off the throbbing and the protesting coming from my ankle and started sprinting as fast as I can.

I let out a shaky breathe of relief when I seen the little town lights coming into view. Only one problem though,

There was a gate.

A fucking gate. How in the hell was I going to get over that 6ft tall BARBED wired fence?! With a crazy (hot) guy running behind me!

F U C K.

At this point I knew I fucked up. I knew I was going to get taken. I breathed and breathed out, shakily I gripped the blade in my hand as I quickly approached the gate, just as I was about to grab on to the metal i was yanked back, my blade once again flying out of my hand. Remind to never wear backpacks ever again. My head flew back and hit the ground hard as my body struck the ground. I let out a groan and looked up my vision was blurry I felt warm liquid running behind my head on slowly making its way to my neck, I touched the back of my head lightly and when I pulled back I saw dark red blood. I could see Grayson standing over me with his fists clenched but in this right hand he held a gun.

Well shit.

I slowly started crawling back, my black boots now getting covered in slimy mud. He walked towards me pointing the gun, I flinched when lightning struck A nearby tree. I closed my eyes and relaxed my breathing, my heartbeat slowly slowing down. I looked up and the beautiful guy and smiled. "That's not how to treat a lady now is it." I sarcastically said with a fake smile. He rolled his eyes and let his hand pointing the gun down. "If I have to be pointing a gun at you every time I get you to do something I'll be holding a grenade launcher," I slowly got up to me feet trying to dust off the mud staining my pants. "Hahaha-" I faked laughed "-that Is so hilarious."

His eyes looked over my shoulder quickly and his expression turned dark " No this is," be fire I could react he lunged forward and grabbed onto my shoulders and turned me around, crashing me into his hard warm chest, then stuck the needle into my right arm. I gasped as I felt the liquid rush into my veins, I collapsed on to the muddy ground my knees hitting the soggy grass and started gasping for air. My whole body felt like it just shut off, I could no longer move my legs everything to my waist and down was unmovable.