s i x | She

DAFFODILS^

Guys I got a floor burn on my knee at volleyball practice and it BURNS!! That's what I get for going to practice without my knee pads :c

Anyway......

Along with the story.

Genießen!

_____________________________

GRAYSON.

She was beautiful. She still is beautiful. Her black Raven hair was still the same just a little longer. She still smells the way she smelled before-melted chocolate and fresh brewed coffee.

She felt so small and fragile in my arms, she looked so peaceful. But it wasn't for the right reason she was losing blood-lots of it. Her caramel skin was now pale as they took her from my arms and gently laid her down on the gurney. "Take her to the operating room now!" Someone shouted.

The first time I saw her-I knew something was off with her. Her grey eyes didn't hold a spark of familiarity in them when our eyes connected, not like they use to. Her eyes would light up every time she would see me or a small smile would grace those beautiful lips of hers. But when I saw her...

Nothing.

It was as if her memory was.....erased. She didn't even remember Allison, she hated Allison-loathed her even. It hurts knowing she doesn't remember me I could only imagine what her aunt felt like or her father. I sighed and ran a hand through my demented hair.

I could feel her heart slowly beating and ever so lightly it started to get slower then slower, I starting running towards the room where they were operating, not caring about the protests coming from the nurses behind me. She couldn't die, I just got her back-after all these years we looked for her...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON-"I shouted my voice booming around the room, "WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING?!" The doctors and nurses whimpered, "There is nothing we can do Alpha." A doctor said. "Without your mark Alpha her body isn't strong enough to heal itself on its own." She added. I walked up to the bed, "There's nothing we can do?" I asked. The doctor shook her head, I nodded understanding what that meant and brushed back her hair. I had to mark her for her sake, I just wish I'd mark her under different circumstances.

I bent down and lightly kissed her cheek then I kissed under her ear then the base of her neck. I breathed in her savory scent and I felt my canines elongated. I closed my eyes and bit down on her soft neck, claiming her as mine.

Forever.

I just hope she doesn't kill me when she wakes up.

________________________________

2 hours later.

"Why the fuck hasn't she woken up yet." I asked "Shouldn't her body be healed by now?" I asked the nurse who was currently changing a clear substance bag that was being held up from a metal rack. After I marked her they moved her into a private room away from the other patients, I've been by her side the whole time holding her small pale hand in mine. "We don't know Alpha, we're still taking tests." She answered, "We don't know when she'll wake up, her body has coped with a lot." I looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "What do you mean 'a lot'." She looked down and fiddled with her hands and bit her lip.