Chapter 19

FINALLY I UPDATED!

A/N (IMPORTANT):

I just want to put this out there; I'm NOT going to write this like other message stories I've read. Like, stories where it's mostly messages. So if there are similarities, just tell me - for example; the plots. (Comment it or message me and then I'll edit the part)

And this is not the end of this book, there's still A LOT of chapters left (;

...That I haven't written

WUT, who said that!?

***

Narrators POV

Y/N: Don't text me anymore

*After the concert*

Lauren looked at her phone confused, she didn't understand why Y/N would tell them that. All the girls checked Y/N's messages but Lauren was the first one.

JaureGAY: What?

JaureGAY: Why?

JaureGAY: What happened?

JaureGAY: Please don't do this!

The girls continuously texted Y/N but she never answered. They even tried calling her but they got sent to voicemail (A/N: Hehe 😏...Sorry not the time) immediately. After a couple of tries, they found out that she'd blocked them as the messages wouldn't send anymore and they couldn't call her.

Meanwhile Y/N is at home, in her bed and staring up at her rooms ceiling. She blocked the girls and also muted the group chat, just incase they tried contacting her. She didn't feel the need to talk to them after what had happened, and what she realized. She just thought that for once she could have someone else besides Chloë to trust and have as a close friend. She wasn't one to trust other people easily, but she felt a good connection with the girls. The way they acted and their personalities made her trust them easily, but she guesses it was all an act.

Chloë, Y/N's bestfriend, walked into her room and smiled at her. She knew she couldn't show any pity or sympathy for Y/N, 'cause she hated it when people had that look while looking at her. She got those looks a lot of times because of previous situations...

Y/N didn't look at her best friend but instead at the ceiling. Just when Chloë was about to lay down beside her, Rosie ran inside and instantly cuddled up to her sister. Y/N looked down startled since she didn't hear her sister running to her, 'cause she was in her own world. She'd always space out whenever, so this wasn't the first time and not for the same reason.

"Why are you sad?" Rosie asked pouting at her sister. "We have pizza!"

"But we didn't go to the concert, sweets." Y/N replied looking down confused at her sister. She couldn't exactly tell her sister that she got pranked or catfished by her (sisters) idols. So she just acted as if she was sad about not going to the concert.

"It's okay, we can just go another time. Right?" Rosie looked up at her sister hopefully with a glint of happiness as well.

Chloë was looking at the scene in front of her from the doorframe, before she decided to join them on the bed and cuddled into Y/N's free side.

Y/N put her arm around both of them, and kissed Rosie's head before answering her:

"Of course we can babes, today just didn't go very well. But your birthday is coming up in a few weeks and then we can definitely go to another concert of theirs."

Chloë looked at her best friend a little unsure. She wasn't sure that it would be alright if Y/N kind of lied to her sister.

Everything is build on a lie anyways...

***

A/N:

It's a short and crappy chapter, I know, but I'll try to update some time tomorrow or next week. School started and I've been busy, sorry.

And I changed the book covers for this book and my other book, which is a Lauren/You imagines book (go check it out).

And I made them myself, what do you think? (:

Btw, this chapter goes out to a good friend of mine that has been REALLY impatient and wanted an update, so thank her 😂

Next chapter will be longer, I promise!

- M