Chapter 34

Your POV

"Thanks for having us over, Y/N. Sorry we spent the night, even though we weren't supposed to." Ally said while hugging me.

"No worries, it doesn't matter if you spent the night or not. But I do apologize for not giving you proper beds, seeing as we all fell asleep in the living room..." I chuckled lightly as I scratched the back of my neck. The girls all laughed lightly, before they reassured me that it was okay. Chloë left a bit earlier because she had to help her mum with something and Rosie was still asleep. It was after all still a bit early to be awake, but the girls had to go to their hotel for a meeting with their tour manager. Afterwards Camila and Lauren would go home to their families, before Lauren would go with me to our date.

The girls and I hugged goodbye before I told Lauren to wear comfortable clothes and that I would meet her at 7:00 pm. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before they all left. I closed the front door behind me, before I left to wake up Rosie. But before I could do so, I received a text message.

JaureGAY: Hi 🙊

Y/N: Miss me already?

JaureGAY: Of course, babe

My heart skipped a beat as I reread her message a few times. I opened the door to Rosie's room, before I shook her lightly and woke her up. She blinked a few times to get used to the light before she opened her eyes completely. She smiled lazily at me, "Good morning sis." I grinned before saying it back and then getting up to pull back the curtains. Rosie groaned before sitting up, she wasn't really a morning person. Just like me. She left to the bathroom as I walked out of her room and into the kitchen where I received yet another message from the green eyed girl.

JaureGAY:

JaureGAY: You better not ignore my messages

I couldn't help the loud laugh that left my mouth, before I messaged her back.

Y/N: 😂😂

Y/N: Sorry, I was just waking up Rosie

JaureGAY: Ooo, tell that little nugget that I said hi!

Y/N: She's in the bathroom, but sure

JaureGAY: Oh whale 🐋💨

Y/N: What the actual fuck

JaureGAY: Hey! Don't ruin my humor

Y/N: I didn't do shit

And that's how I spent the rest of my morning, texting Lauren while being with Rosie.

-