Chapter 36

Your POV

"Wow, you look beautiful." Lauren blushed lightly and mumbled a 'thank you', as I gave her one simple red rose. "You ready?" She nodded and just when she was about to close the door behind her, the rest of the Fifth Harmony girls appeared.

"So Y/N, what are your intentions with her? Where are you taking her? When will you be back? 'Cause we want her back by 10 pm sharp!" Dinah started firing off questions which caught me off guard while the other girls giggled and Lauren glared. "Dinah, back off."

"Hey, your parents aren't home so someone has to ask the questions." Dinah just shrugged before Lauren sighed. After that it was just awkward silence, and I couldn't help the words that left my mouth; "aca-awkward." All I heard afterwards were Lauren's and Camila's snorts, before Ally and Normani started laughing. Dinah just gave me a blank stare, and I couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated.

"You need to stop quoting Pitch Perfect all the time."

"And you need to stop being annoying,"

"Girl you better run," Dinah glared at me and before I knew it she started chasing me. I quickly grabbed Lauren's hand and we ran to my car. Dinah stopped chasing me by the time we reached pass their front garden because she only had slippers on, well that and because she almost fell.

I opened the car door for Lauren and let her in, before I went around the front of the car to get in the driver's seat. But before I could get in the car, I heard Dinah yell. "You better have her back by 10 pm, or there will be some beatdowns thrown your way!"

"Love you too, Dinah, see you at 11!"

"Girl I said 10 pm!" She was about to throw one of her slippers at me, but I quickly managed to get in my car and start driving.

"You really love annoying her," Lauren giggled before she reached for my hand that wasn't steering the wheel. "She's the best and easiest to annoy, well after you." Lauren just slapped my shoulder and laughed.

"So, where are we going for this date?"

"Well that is for me to know, and well for you to find out." Lauren just rolled her eyes, "you're too cliché for me."

"Well I don't care 'cause you like me anyways, and that just means that you'll experience this whole thing like a movie." I smiled cutely at her, before focusing on the road.

"I already do," she mumbled to herself, but I heard and I saw her give me this dreamy look that just made me blush.

-

"Oh yeah!"

"Oh fuck!"

"I win!" Lauren giggled happily as she beat me in a contest on the dance machine. "Take that, you loser!" She continued to giggle happily while she started poking my stomach.

"Alright alright, you didn't win by much though so stop your gloating, you... gloater." Lauren stopped giggling and just gave me a blank face. "Is that all you could come up with?" She then let out a snort, since she couldn't hold in her laugh.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm too nice to insult you." I just shrugged innocently, "compared to you." Lauren gave me a playful glare and was about to hit me when I jumped down from the machine, "It's not my fault, you called me a loser!"

"Oh, woman up! Be happy I only called you a loser," She rolled her eyes before she got down from the dance machine as well and held my hand. It felt like a natural thing with her, everything around her felt natural. I didn't have to hide who I was or anything at all, she was an amazing person to be around - in fact, maybe the best.