gameplay; try #6

character JOON was chosen

*Remember to try and pass the mission assigned during gameplay. Failing a mission or harming your character in anyway will cause an immediate termination of the round*

GAMEPLAY BEGIN;

Would you like to resume a previous story or would you like to start a new one?

previous new

Which story would you like to resume?

       Kook                    Hobi

Joon sighs as he lowers the gun from Kook's head. He'd just shot the boy but couldn't find a single ounce of remorse within his body.

He sets his gun down on his desk and quickly pulls out his phone as it flashes with a new mission alert.

New Mission;
finish off the men Kook lured to your office as well as collecting all the money you've just received.

Joon doesn't have anytime to gather his thoughts as three huge men burst through his office door.

He throws his phone to the side as he scrambles for his gun. One of the men kicks him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him.

Another man grabs the bag of money and runs from the room leaving the other two to deal with Joon.

The largest man rips the gun from Joon's hand and shoots him four times;

once in the foot, once in the knee, once in the chest, and once in the eye.

Joon's health drops completely as he lets out a blood curdling scream.

      WASTED

*Due to reckless behavior your selected character has failed*

TRY AGAIN?                           QUIT

*please select a new character*