.00

Two other guys and I walked into the town's bank with our heads down and hands stuffed in our pockets. In one of my pockets, held a note. The other, a death toy.

"You know the plan, Maya." One of the guys said walking to the security room to take out be cameras. I honestly didn't even know his name but that wasn't gonna matter in a few moments.

I walked in line to see the main teller and I take deep breathes. I've done some things that cause me to be on bad terms with the law enforcement in this town, but you have to know where I live, nothing ever happens. So one little mess up is considered a big deal.

When it's finally my term to talk to the teller, I put the note in front of her. She gives me a sweet smile and picks up the note.

"This is a stick up? Is this some kind of joke?" The women asked obviously not amused.

"You tell me." I mumble. I pull out the gun from my other pocket and point at her.

"EVERYONE DOWN!" I hear the other guy yell. Everyone cowers down, so does the police. The taller takes out of a bag and places money in it with her shaky hand. I readjust my grip on the gun nervously. I've never held one of these and I wouldn't say I'm nervous, just terrified out of my freaking mind.

The teller hands me the money bag and I make a run for it. The guys run behind me and just as I thought we were gonna make it, I heard police sirens.

"Aw crap." I mumble picking my running speed to the car. Just than, I was pushed back and the bag was snatched out of my hand.

"Sorry kid. It's not personal." One of the guys said while the other started entering the car and taking off leaving me behind.

Just as I was about to run, someone tackled me to the ground and I landed on my arm. I cry in pain as I actually hear my arm snap.

"Oh my-dad!" I hear someone yell as my screams echoed through the street. I look up to see a handsome young man looking over to the line of police cars.

I try to wiggle out of his grasp but my arm just keeps hurting and it gets worse.

"What the hell are you doing? Your arm- is that bone? Oh my go-DAD!" The young man yelled and looked like he was about to pass out. Than an older man came up and pushed his son out of the way.

Sheriff Friar.

"Maya Hart, you have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." Sheriff Friar said to me as he slowly picked me up.

"I thought I told you to stay out of trouble." I hear Sheriff Friar say right before I pass out.