.01

*•*•*

*•*•*

I woke up in a hospital chair and a dull colored room. I sat myself up when I noticed something heavy on my wrist. I looked down to see a white cast around my tiny wrist. My wrist was numb but I'm sure if it wasn't, it hurt like hell.

The door slowly opened and Sheriff Friar and a young man walked in. The same young man who broke my wrist.

"Maya." Sheriff Friar sighed.

"Hello, Flynn." I say to him giving him a sarcastic smile.

"You know what's gonna have to happen." Sheriff Friar said taking out his handcuffs. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually no, mind clearing up the air for me?" I ask sarcastically.

"You're under house arrest." Sheriff Friar said putting me in tight sliver handcuffs. They rubbed against my wrist uncomfortably. Well, the wrist that wasn't broken.

"All right big guy two things. One, house arrest is nothing. And two, I don't know if you read my file or not but I don't have a house to be arrested in." I explain to the idiot this town calls sheriff.

"You're staying at my house." Sheriff Friar said. My eyes widen and I struggle against the one handcuff.

"Just put me in prison." I mumble to him. The younger guy scoffs.

"Listen sweetheart, don't think he wants to do this. I know I don't want to." He snaps at me.

"And you are?" I ask glaring at him.

"Trevor. I want to be a police man like me dad." Trevor said smiling proudly.

"Cute, but I didn't ask for your life story." I say giving Trevor a sarcastic smile.

"Hey, you're the one in sliver handcuffs, not me." Trevor said.

"Enough. Maya, I agreed to the county if you made another slip up, I'd take you in until you change. But the county wouldn't let whatever you did to go unpunished." Sheriff Friar said walking closer to the hospital bed.

"So get your picking stick and hazard vest." Trevor said smirking obviously enjoying this. I glare at him.

"Great son you got there." I say sarcastically to Sheriff Friar.

"Wait till you meet Lucas."

*•*•*