chapter 19--revised

Dedicated to Maurisha001.

Hello loves,

Sebastian Monteiro pov

From amusement, I smirked at her slip up. I'm here for you. "It is good that you are here for me Miss Luca. Because I was thinking, you should be my girlfriend. "

For a few seconds after I had spoken, she only stared At me, her eyes wide, making no attempt to retrieve her fallen bag.

I sat on the edge of the desk, gripping the side of the hard wood. She bent over to pick up the purse and I watched her, visioning the ungodly things I would do to her body in that position. My cock throbbed in agreement.

If Miss Luca was to be my girlfriend, that way I could have her as I wanted her. Hot and wanting in my bed. The idea of our pretentious courtship had formed when she entered my office and I would be damned if I allowed her to reject it. I closed my eyes briefly, again imagining her in my bed, naked under one of my shirts, waiting for me to ravish her.

It wasn't a wonder, I was such a successful business man. I excelled at making good decisions.

Miss Luca is not a business deal though.

"What? " miss Luca stuttered, her voice soft, unbelieving.

"Be with me Miss Luca. If we have the media believe we are together. They will have their story and sooner rather than later, they will let you be. Because believe me Miss Luca, if we don't act fast, it will only get worse and we don't want that. Do we? "I ensured my voice was prodding, convincing. The same I would use when making deals. However to it, I added charm.

The truth was though, I did not give a fuck about the paparazzi. I wanted to be with miss Luca for my own personal gain. I wanted her in my bed.

Or on the carpeted floor.

She bit a her full light pink lipsticked bottom lip and glared At me. A sign she was slightly annoyed. Damn that fucking lip biting would cause me to lose my mind.

I eased off the desk and walked over to her.

For the second that morning, I pushed her roughly into the hard wall, my large calloused hand wrapped around her throat. I growled in to her hair and she shivered when I bit on to her ear lobe. "I'm a very dangerous man Miss Luca. Bite those lips again and I will punish you in this office. Stop tempting me woman."

I stepped away from her and stared into her eyes. They were dark from animosity. "Listen to me Mr. Monteiro, the paparazzi is the least of my concern."she shoved her phone into my hands. "One of your women threatened me. Read the message."

I read the message and smirked inwardly. I had arranged for the message to be sent to her.

You petty bastard.

"Miss Luca" I persuaded "is that not the more reason to be with me?  I will protect you. Think sensibly" I was fucking pleading. Why the hell did I lose my pride around this woman? What will I do next? Bow down and kiss her feet? Even then, I doubt she would appreciate it. Damn stubborn woman.

"You are wasting my time" she hissed walking to the door.

"Miss Luca" I warningly growled.

She ignored me, I held on to her wrist. Halting her.

She tugged her hand. "Let me go. I swear I will scream."

"Then it is a good thing we are the only ones on this floor."

I pulled her into my chest."If you only knew what I want to do to you right now." My eyes lingered on her mouth. "You are so damn beautiful" I brought my lips to meet hers, tickling and toying them with my tongue until she cried out when I bit down on to the flesh. Using the opportunity I shoved my tongue into her delicious mouth.

When my tongue slipped from her mouth, I feathered kisses on to her jaw bone, trailing them down to her neck.

I wrapped my hand in the ponytail pulling it and she gasped my name as I sucked her neck hard, bruising it.

She screamed silently when my hand slipped under her blouse then her brassiere. God. I had never heard more arousing sounds. "This feels so good"

My sheath pulsated and it took every ounce of self control I could muster to not throw her on the couch and fuck her until she could speak nothing but my name.

"Promise me you will say yes"I begged rotating her hard nipple with my thumb.

She moaned in response and I smirked.

Incessant raps sounded on the door and I would have ignored it until whoever was on the outside went away. That was until miss Luca who blushed profusely whispered. "Open it"

I smirked, watching as she walked to the bathroom, the marks on her neck swollen and red.

Eventually I opened the door to reveal a barely covered Flame. Damn. This woman was too much. Why did I continue to entertain her?

At the same time miss Luca reentered the office. She eyed the woman. Then turned to me. "Baby I will be coming over tonight. So it is best you start to dispose of the trash. You know how much I despise garbage."

Even under the layer of the make up she wore, Flames face was red with unbridled anger.

"Miss you already boo" miss Luca said waving as she went through the door and Flame glared after her.

"Come here" I said in a low voice and pulled her harshly into the room.

Let me know your thoughts.

Vote!  Comment!  Share!

Fan me maybe?

Love ya!