chapter 20 (part 1)--revised

Dedicated to rochellecox921

Hello loves,

Britondii Luca pov

So Britondii Luca is an official bad ass.

My subconscious snickered and I bit my lip and with my palms I covered my eyes as if shielding them.

From what? --- From who?

I guess it was true what they say ,jealousy really brings out the bitch in a person.

I do not know why I behaved as I did when I saw it was that red head woman standing before Sebastian. But I did know, it was unbridled jealousy, it was possessiveness that had overwhelmed me.

I felt as if I had to let her know, her time with Sebastian Monteiro had come to an end. It was me who he had asked to be his girlfriend. I would live with him in his house, the woman he came home to, the one he ate dinner with.

I would be the woman in his bed.

You make it seem as your relationship will be legit. It is all a charade as he had meant fake girlfriend. Yes?

But still,

The butterflies in my stomach created havoc as I imagined us together, as a couple.

A pretentious couple.

Would it be as lovely as I had envisioned?

I hoped so.

I bit my lip and softly I moaned, suddenly aroused ,recollecting the events between us. I would give anything to have him touch me like that right now.

I blushed a fiery red shade when I remembered how desperately I had clung to the back of his jacket and also his styled hair, tousling it while I pleaded for him to never stop touching me.

You dirty little virgin Brii my subconscious bit her lips as she swung on a dancing pole as if she were an exotic stripper.

No other man had touched me like Sebastian did today and God knows I liked it. I really liked it. I couldn't help but wonder, to what point our making out would have escalated if that nuisance had not disturbed us with her unwanted knocking.

Would he have made love to me? On his office couch? The desk? His ensuite?

But still, would I have allowed him to take my virginity, where he had so many times taken his lovers? Absentmindedly, I touched the bruised bite marks on my neck.

Maybe yes, maybe no.

The paparazzi were really an issue. They were still there when I had exited the compound and they had hounded me. One even, had tried to entire the taxi behind me, the driver however chased her out. It was a wonder they had not shadowed me home or had they?

I instantly looked through my bedroom window, the coast was clear and for that I thanked my lucky stars.

They were beyond annoying. I could not wait until it had all passed. I could not live that life.

I never truly fancied attention. I was always the bashful girl. The one who sat at the back bench though there were empty seats at the front.

I considered Sebastian's proposal. Again.

Because it's nice to think about?

His offer really was tempting. But was it wise? Playing the part of his girlfriend when the truth was I had fallen so deeply for him? Was that not a recipe for my own heart break?

But still, I wanted to. Maybe overtime he too would fall in love with me. It is a possibility right?

After all we had made out and he vowed to protect me. That counts doesn't it?

You naive girl.

The shrill unexpected sound of my phone ringing freed me from my thoughts and as I viewed the caller, a soft gasp left my lips.

Travane.

Momentarily, I had forgotten about him. How could I not when Sebastian had occupied my thoughts?

I guiltily answered the call. "Hey Tray"

He responded. "Hey Britondii I am nearby your apartment. We need to speak. Are you by any chance at home?"

I did not miss the strain in his voice. Meekly, I said a small "yes"

"Alright I will soon stop by. "

I bit my lip. It did not take a rock scientist to guess the reason we needed to speak so suddenly.

He had seen or at least heard of the news.

Pulling a T-shirt over my tube top, I went to the living room to wait for his arrival whilst I played on my phone TempleRunOz, killing the time.

*

I opened the door, revealing Travane who was casually dressed in sweatpants and a loose T-shirt.

Inwardly I sighed.

"Hey"his voice like the one he had used on the phone. Strained.

I mumbled. "Come in"

After he declined my offer for something to drink, I sat next to him. He turned to me.

"Tell me Britondii, is it true? Are you together?" I studied his face, contorted as he awaited my reply.

I felt as though I had betrayed him.

I had hadnt I?

"I am sorry Tray" I whispered, not confirming or denying the query.

He stood up then I after him. "God Britondii what us wrong with you? Do you not know Sebastian is a player? He will only hurt you. "

Then why did my heart think otherwise?

"Britondii, do you not see? I have fallen in love with you." Tears were beginning to fall from his eyes and his voice had dropped to a husky low whisper. "Why him? "

I started crying too. "I am sorry Tray"

I never wanted things to reach this far.

But still, you led him on. Didn't you?

He stepped closer to me. His lowered his head until his lips were nearly upon my own.

"Do it boy and I kill you!" A deep voice roared coming towards us.

Still Travane pecked my lips and I screamed in fright as instantly Sebastian's fist connected with his jaw, the crack loud.

He Held Travane by his collar and shoved him through the opened door.

Then roughly he shoved me against the wall and bit my lip.

"You are mine Miss Luca"

Hello sugar dumplings,

Did you enjoy this chapter? Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and share.

Follow me maybe?

I love you.