chapter 31

I swear I am connecting so much with my characters it's not even funny

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

I did say I am trying to make this book as realistic as possible. Right? No? Well I am.

Why is Shady so goood? I swear he is life.

Britondii Luca pov

I had just gotten off the phone with Lucas who had called to ask if I had heard about Sebastian. I told him that I had and I was on my way to the hospital. Even though he didn't like the idea of it he was very understanding like the good friend he was . He wanted to come to the hospital to offer his support. But I told him not to as I knew he was still very weary of him since that night. I told him if I needed anything I would not hesitate to call him.

As the car came to a stop at the well kept grounds of the large white hospital with the words Manhattan Memorial across it in block letters. Outside was swarmed with the paparazzi.
"Can they be anymore more disgusting? " I hissed. All I wanted to do now was just to hold Sebastian and tell him to get better for me. That I loved and forgave him.

As the car door opened and we exited the paparazzi rushed over to us and started asking questions. I had to let out humorless chuckles at how ridiculously insensitive some of the questions were. David and the two other burly security officers tried to fend them off but the questions continued.

Britondii Luca do you think your lover Sebastian monteiro will die? Wow I thought sarcastically. They even knew my name. Great.

If Sebastian dies who do you think will take over his company? I laughed inwardly at that one. Are these people damn serious? They are even worse than scavengers.

How did the accident happen? Obviously I don't know. I just got here right?

Why are you dressed like that? Were you asleep when you got the news? I released my hand from Elaine's and was about to grab the mic from the person nearest to me to give them all a piece of my mind. But a deep voice boomed over all the others . "Enough!" The voice reminded me of Sebastian's. It was coated with confidence and power. It left no room for rebuttal. I saw the dark haired blue eyed man stand up before us then led us to the elevator on the first floor. No words were spoken until all four of us got settled into the elevator.

"Britondii this is is my son Rafael, Sebastian's best friend." Elaines voice said freeing me from my thoughts. I took my eyes from the metallic floor of the elevator and extended my hand to Rafael's outstretched one in a handshake.
"How is he?" I asked softly. I was not in the mood for any meet and greet. I needed to know the condition of the man I loved.
"He is still in the operating room. He was rushed there when he came in almost 3 hours ago. I came after him so I have limited details. We have to wait until the doctors come out to know anything further.

As soon as he spoke the elevator seemed to have started to close up on me..I was hot and stuffy even though the insides were cool. I could feel myself starting to hyper ventilate,a panic attack threatening to burst atop the surface.

I had never liked surgeries. My father had been a victim of a hit and run motor vehicle accident and had suffered a traumatic brain injury. He spent hours in surgery but he did not make it out alive. The stress of his death had hurt my mother so much she developed a heart condition which two years after claimed her life.

"Britondii" I heard 3 voices call my name at the same time. I was brought back to reality and opened my eyes to see all three looking at me worriedly.