chapter 37

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Britondii Luca pov

"Miss Luca" Sebastian's voice sounded far away even though he was on the bed beside me. Hw had come home from the hospital earlier today and we were both half laying half sitting on his bed which reclined by remote control. He was doing so much better. All his minor bruises and cuts had already healed. His stitched abdomen was also healing nicely and his back didn't hurt as much anymore. In just three more Weeks the cast would be taken off his broken leg and he would be able to walk properly and not hobble around with a pair of crutches.

I should have been happy for him which I was but worry was the more dominant emotion. My mind was etched with insecurities and worry. I was thinking about the inevitable. Sebastian Monteiro was back home and I didn't know if now that he was in his domain that he wouldn't tire of my presence or he would go back to his old ways. And that our beautiful weeks together at the hospital to him would only be a fragment of dust in the wind to him.

Did I make me selfish that I wish he was still in the hospital. Yea. Maybe so,but still if he was still there I wouldn't be feeling like this. I would have known he needed me. He had said he needed me himself. Here in his own home, I wasn't so sure. He told me he loved me, he had called me sweet names but what did that mean now? Now that he was in his home.

Stop being so insecure and daft Britondii. He still loves and needs you, even now. My subconscious frowned, placing her hands on her hips.

But still, could my worries be lessened by a voice in my head. No.

Yes. Because I wouldn't lies to you. My subconscious countered shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Britondii" Sebastian called my name again after my prolonged moment of silence after not replying when he did the first time.

"Yes Brandon?" He had been adamant a week ago that I called him by his middle name as it sounded 'sweet' coming from my lips. I tried it and I guessed it just stuck.

"Miss Luca look at me." He growled but I closed my eyes and shook my head meaning no. I couldn't. If I did, I knew I would have broken down.

"Miss Luca look at me " he repeated firmer this time and used his hands to turn my head in his direction.

As soon as I opened my eyes I felt the first drop of tear fall and land on my cheek.

Sebastian used his thumb to wipe it away while caressing my cheek.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked his voice soft with concern.

"Maybe....maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe I should just go." I stuttered tears running down my face. I used my hands to dry my face attempting to sit up straighter to get up from the bed and flee from the room but Sebastian's large hands circled waist.

"Miss Luca"

"Brandon please" I begged silently asking him to release me.

"Talk to me damn it" he yelled his grip tightening around my waist. But I wasn't afraid, his tone dripped with hurt rather than anger.

"Im scared Brandon" I admitted sobbing into his hands and relaxing into his hold.

"Baby what are you talking about? Just talk to me and stop crying " he whispered in my ear and kissed my temple.

"Im scared" I started my voice soft and cracked. "Im afraid that you will soon be annoyed by my presence here and that our time at the hospital was only a phase for you. I am afraid that soon everything will go back to the way it was before your accident and before I moved away. After spending so many weeks with you. I couldn't bear if things went back there Brandon. I love you too much." My tears were now soaking his shirt.

"I-"

"Shhh miss Luca " he interrupted me and hugged me tighter.

" I swear to you baby, these past weeks have been the best in my life. Especially the day I made you come."

"Brandon" I groaned and I could feel my face growing hot in embarrassment. He chuckled at my discomfort and mimicked a high pitched feminine voice that was supposed to be me.

"Oh Jesus baby oh Sebastian" I groaned again and hid my face in his chest. I was sure he could feel the heat radiating off my face.

He chuckled again and kissed my head.

"I know what I did to you was damn beastly and unforgivable." His voice dripped with self loathe. "But still you have forgiven me and you have been by my side everyday showing me how much you love and care for me. God knows I don't deserve you but I swear I love you so much miss Luca. I know I'm a fuck up and I'm bound to do wrong but I promise I will never intentionally hurt you baby and I will do anything to make and keep you happy. I will always treat you like the queen you are. I love you so fucking much miss Luca"

Damn! My subconscious squealed dabbing away at her eyes. What a speech. Then she started singing Jennifer Hudson's "If this isn't love."

I swear she was too much sometimes.

" I love you more Mr. Monteiro " I said and tilted my head to meet his lips in a kiss.

"Damn miss Luca " Sebastian mumbled on my lips. "Now your making my other leg stiff"

The end.

Of this chapter. Ha. 😂😜

Ship names for our babies please.

Vote and comment.

Thank you.