chapter 22--revised

Hello beloveds,

Britondii Luca pov

"Miss Luca speak to me, "pleaded Sebastian another time, his voice beseeching,all the same, I remained still, not able to form words as I continued to gawk at the man, who downed a second glass of liquor as if it were only orange juice. The man who had almost throttled me.

"Miss Luca " he placed the glass on to the small table and closed the distance that separated us . He reached out to carress my face.

I drew back, finally finding my voice, however small and hoarse it was from crying. "Sebastian please. Don't"

I could not have him touch me. He had too much power over my mind and my--heart. If he did, I know I would have welcomed the embrace. I was a fool. I would have believed anything he said, all the apologies he made. It was inevitable. I deeply and truthfully loved him, with all my heart and soul.

Still he massaged gently my cheek and i closed my eyes, enjoying it.

"Miss Luca " he pulled me into his arms and rubbed  my back. "I was so damn angry baby. I am sorry okay? "

I submissively, foolishly nodded, and he dried my weeping eyes. "Yes"

His voice rose a dab higher. "You belong to me Miss Luca. You are mine."

I gasped At his utterance. I belonged to him? It was as though I were not a person but a mere piece of land or another item of value he owned.

The spell was broken and I sat up. "Sebastian, " I wretchedly whimpered. "Please take me home"

My heart ached at the words I said. This was not At all what I had imagined--not even when I thought of the worst. It was not supposed to be this way. Why had this happened?

He gripped painfully my forearm, his nails breaking the skin. "You don't get it. Do you? "

"Sebastian you are hurting me"

His large palm connected with my cheek in an afflicting slap. "You want to go home and rush into the arms of that boy. Is that not so? Did I not just tell you, you are only mine? "

I screamed for him to stop and he backhanded me once more. "I said, do not raise your fucking voice in my house, woman"

He threw my phone into the wall, the sound as it shattered earpiercing. I screamed again. That phone was gifted to me by Lucas and I deeply treasured it.

"You are a mad man Sebastian. You need help!"

He lifted me from the couch and threw me into the wall. I thought the excruciating pain would have killed me. I could not cry. I could not move. I could not think. I was just--numb.

Sebastian kneeled down next to me and held Tightly on to my throat, choking me. "Do not cross me miss Luca, I will hurt you.Badly"

"Sebastian," I choked my sobbed rendering the words incomprehensible almost. "You need help"

With the back of his hand, he slapped me again and I could taste the metallic flavor of blood in my mouth.

Sebastian shoved my head into the wall.

The pain was unbearable, too much.

Constantly he repeated. "Mine. Miss Luca you ate mine"

It could not be disputed, Sebastian Monteiro was not a sane man. It was as though the large portions of alcoholic beverages he consumed was commencing to  toy with his head-- driving him to madness.

The bipolar disorder maybe? The condition was possible as I had observed Even before today how easily his mood changed. Many a time from calmness to anger. I however, crossed out that possibility. He was bipolar, he was a damn insane bastard.

In the dazedness, i did not know from whence the strength came yet still i was able to succeed in pushing him away and then to out run him to the nearest open room .

I entered and locked the door then I collapsed on to the floor and weeped as I never had before.

I was never a strong contender. I did not handle problems well. I was only the foolish defenseless little girl who could never stand up on her own two feet.

What was even more pathetic was that the man I had fallen in love with had severely battered me And though I was terrified I did not even feel a single ounce of hatred towards him.

I had never before in my life felt suicidal but that moment, God knows I thought of jumping over the balcony and end my life just to escape Sebastian -- and myself.

"Miss Luca," he desperately pounded onto the door, frightening me. "Baby I am sorry. Please open the door."

"Why! Why Sebastian? " I wailed. "So you can hurt me again? Tell me do you so badly want to have me battered and bleeding?"

His response took my breath away. "No baby, so I can tell you how much I love you.

Vote /comment/share

Fan me?

I love you.