Zaddy 2: Love and War

Zaddy means what?

"Zamn zaddy" both Ziya and Denim said together as a fine muscular man walked past them obviously in a hurry. They were seated in the airport waiting for their flight to Antigua.

Andrea's face showed her confusion as she looked at them "what the hell does zaddy even mean? I heard somebody say it before and I was like what?"

"Zaddy as defined by Denim Davis" she said dramatically sitting up straight in her chair "Zaddy is a fine ass man who got a big check, more than likely a big dick and he looks like he will take your soul if you let him hit. And the whole package together makes him so perfect that you can't even call the nigga daddy you gotta skip through the alphabet and put a z in front."

Andrea and was doubled over laughing at Denim until Ziya spoke "well Zaddy as defined by Ziya means a nigga that makes your knees weak with one look, the kind of nigga that could make you cream with just his words. He tell you call him daddy and your mind so fucked up that you end up saying zzzzaddddyyyy" she moaned and they all laughed.

"Yall make zaddy sound good as hell."

"He is wherever his fine ass at" Denim said shrugging.

"I got my zaddy, Mecca know I love his ass" Ziya said smiling widely. "Technically I got mine too than" Andrea added a little while after.

They both looked at Denim waiting for her to say something "don't look at me like that. Blaze ain't zaddy just yet. He got a little more work to put in."

"Flight 182 for Antigua now boarding first class."

Hearing their flight the girls stood and coming from the bar where they had been watching a college basketball game were King, Mecca and Blaze.

For a second Denim had to pause as she watched Blaze head towards where she was standing. Sometimes, she had to just take in how fine he honestly was and he wanted her, all of her to himself. Maybe she did have her zaddy, they just had to work out a few kinks.

"You good?" Blaze asked once he had approached her.

Denim nodded and picked up her MCM bag "yeah I am, come on."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little start, nothing too major. Just a heads up anything in italics in this story is a flashback just so no body gets confused. Other than that I'm excited to be starting something new, and hopefully it'll be just as successful as the first part.

Cover by Tinaisshy 😘

The Official Chapter 1 will be up soon.