Chapter 3| Letting Go?

Before I start I just want to say if you have not seen Suicide Squad, you crazy as hell.

I'm so in love with that movie, I spent my hard earned money to watch in in 3D, IMAX and standard. I'm obsessed at this point 😩

Also, I'm working on a new a story that will be published in about a week or maybe two. So stay tuned.

But anywho, enjoy the update!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One month Later

"If you mess with my man I'm a be the one to bring it to ya" Denim sang horribly as she walked past the gym. Blaze shook his head as he pushed the bench press up one more time before settling it back onto is resting spot.

"Blaze?" she called out obviously not realizing she had just walked past him. He didn't say anything as he sat up and watched her once again pass the door into his home gym. "Where the hell is he?" she said aloud and he burst out laughing.

Seconds later Denim appeared in the door way "I can't stand you, you saw me looking lost and didn't say anything?"

He nodded and pulled on Phoenix's leg making her sit up in Denim's arms. "I was trying to tell you that the realtor called. I couldn't really hear what she was saying but I know she wants you to call her."

"I will after I get in the shower, what's on the agenda for today?"

"Baby shower planning, nothing major. Can you believe you're about to sell your condo?"

Blaze shook his head since he really couldn't. he had gotten the penthouse condo about four years ago when he was at the prime of his hoeing. He had a lot of experiences in it, but no longer had any use for it. The condo's sole purpose was for him to have sex and crash when he didn't feel like driving home, he was married now and no matter how tired he was he was going to make sure to always make it home.

The condo was a symbol of the single Blaze who never saw himself getting married and having a family.

"I can't believe it but I'm happy about it. I don't have no use for it no more" he said standing up. Denim eyed his sweaty body with lust filled eyes. Had Phoenix not been in her arms it would have been a problem.

"Let me go before I do something nasty" she turned on her heels and speed walked out of the gym with Blaze following her. While Denim went to feed Phoenix, Blaze went to take a much needed shower.

Once he was out he sat on the bed in just his towel, and called Karen back. Their conversation was short seeing as though she was only telling him the condo was sold and he had to get his shit out. He had three weeks to do it, but since he would be trashing most of the stuff he decided to go over and see if there was anything he wanted before he had movers do the rest of the work.