Telling Daddy

As the nervous sweat drop rolled slowly down Steven's white temple to which he quickly whips away with the back of his hand. His eyes traveled looking at his girlfriend struggle to nervously mutter out the few words on her mind.

"See... Here Steven, I-I want a change..." The plump top brown and pink bottom lips spoke out.

"Are we breaking up!? Please May! Tell me what I did wrong! I can fix myself!" Steven jumped with fear after May finished her sentence.

"NO NO!," May responded back frightened, "That's not it!" She followed it shortly.

Silence and confusion filled the room till Steven broke it. "Then, what is?"

And then the silenced swarmed back into the warm sun lit bedroom. Posters and art merged in with the anime pictures that stayed hung on the walls, plastered. The blinds turned open widely as the sun beams hit upon May's brown complexion and clothing as she stood in front of Steven while he sat straight up on the edge of her bed. Palms gripping tight to the sand orange cotton bed sheets. The bed where many times May and Steven had laid together watching movies on her small flat screen that was mounted on the wall, and the over flowing in-wall closet of old children's toys and old clothing on top of her new ones; all trying to see the peek of the outside world between the sliver of view that would annoyingly never be able to be closed. 

May trembled and final caved in and spoke, "I wanna change our sexual life!"

The nerves in Steven's body calmed and he flung his body back onto one of May's emoji pillow and laid down his arms across the bed, letting lose a big huff of air in a sigh. "Dear lord! That's all, you scared me so much!" Steven blurted out, giving a few chuckles in his sentence.

"S-sorry, b-but I think you'll be scared of what I'll ask for..." The now more tensed up May says as her body tightens up and she brings her arms closer to her body while looking shyly away at the window that shined her way.

Through the window a bird glides down from her close neighboring house roof top, cutting the warm summer air, chirping to its fellow pairs; freely. May's attention then focused back toward the room and she takes a deep breath.

"I WANT YOU TO BE MY DADDY!" May shouted out in one swoop, closing her eyes tightly face down.

Steven caught by surprise flings back up like a catapult with his jaw dropped yelling out, "WHAT?!"

"SEE SEE I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE SCARED!" May equals her shouted sentence to Stevens.

"YOU JUST LIKE THREW A BOULDER OF INFO TO ME!? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TAKE IT!?"

"US SHOUTING DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER!" May yelled to bring the tone of the conversation down before any of the neighbors that aren't on vacation hear.

"Okay I can't sit for this," Steven stood up hovering over may ever so slightly.

Stevens height added a slight intimidation toward May, since he was 6'1" and she was 5'9". May kept her eye leveled with his chest so she wouldn't have to see his reactions.

"So please May explain for me, how would - I - become your 'Daddy'?" Steven added a little stigma to the word 'Daddy' when it came out his mouth, he seemed confused and a bit grossed out. "And what is this some incest thing?" Steven hesitantly said, trying not to offend his girlfriend's proposed thought.

May sharply brings her head up, " It has nothing to do with incest at all!" She defended, but caught herself and looked back down at his chest still wanting to say more.

"It's about the dominance..." She lingered.

"But who wants dominance when you can get romance?" Steven comforted May by placing his hands lightly upon May's goosebumps risen shoulders.

"I want it..." May slowly looked up at Steven with insistent and hopefully eyes.

Steven and May stay in a suspended felt time as they both gazed into each other's eyes. Steven could see a slight shimmer in May's dark brown eyes and he softly smiled as May looked back in his greenish blue eyes. Then in a swoop Steven brought May into a reassuring embrace, fusing together their warmth and made her goosebumps go away.

"Sure, fine" Steven said nervously smiling as his head rested upon May's curly bunched up hair, "We've been together for a year now and I'm not gonna lose you to a kink."

May started to happily fidget in Steven's embrace and starts happily giggling, "yeaaaah!"

Steven then pulls May from the embrace still holding onto May's shoulders, looking at her confused but now interested in the beginning of the topic of their new discussion. "Now could you please explain this whole dominance daddy stuff?"