Teaching Daddy

In bed lied May and Steven holding each other's hands looking into each other's eyes. May still had an embarrassed body language but determined eye contact that always fascinated her boyfriend. Steven waited patiently this time for his girlfriend to speak.

"Well okay, so what a dominate daddy is a - guy, such as yourself - who is - stricter - and more reformed and who likes to-" May paused a brief second to let her sentence sink into Steven. "who likes to be - controlling -"

"Uh okay," Steven tried to imagine and picture how it all worked.

See now Steven was a lover. He didn't have one harsh bone in his body.  'So why would May feel the need the need to change his personality' he thought to himself. He was always nice to her, gave her flowers and presents on random occasions, left her sweet text messages. 'Isn't dominate like mean and rude?' Steven brought himself to the thought.

"A-aren't they mean? I'm not mean though May" Steven finally spoke his mind.

"No no! You can of course still be loving just it shows either through almost anything and usually always after the punishments, or rewards." May said ensuring Steven.

"Punishments?!" Steven said with a surprised taken back expression on his face, while he shuffled the bed sheet underneath him and May.

"That's only if I break your rules!" May added, as she attempted to calm the worried dirty blond, blue-green eyed boy.

"Rules?" Steven questioned while tilting his head showing his confusion.

"Y-yeah. Like for example," May stumbles to come up with a comparison to help her statement. Then it popped into her head. "If you said no chewing my finger nails- cause it's a bad habit I do - and I break it, you punish me deemed fit-"

Steven cuts off May with a whiplash quick question, "And what type of -punishment- would be 'deemed fit'? Hmm?"

Steven laid there looking at May's eyes. That were looking around seemingly trying to look for words to say as they wondered away from his eyes. She bit down softly on her bottom lip puzzled, whether or not she should say what she wanted to blurt out so hard.

"Just tell me please." Steven said bluntly.

"It could range from taking things away and putting me on time out to... Not finishing or lashings..." May finished her sentence by lightening her voice at the end, hoping that it wouldn't catch Stevens attention; which she failed.

"So I'd be hurting you?! I can't, really, no way!" Steven said with a slight quiver in his voice to the thought of her being injured by his own doing.

"Then then! Let's not start off with that! We can do this slow and build up." May gripped tightly bringing their balled up hands closer to her chest.

"Please Daddy please," May childishly pleaded out under her breath.

In an instant Steven's eyes widened and his face got covered in a soft pink blush. He could feel his body get warmer through his hands down his chest and throughout his body. He loved the innocent naive tone from his girlfriend; his heart skipped a beat. 'D-did I just like my girlfriend calling me daddy?'

Steven nervously but firmly nodded his head to May's starting slowly method while swallowing down a small bit of saliva. May looked up to seeing Steven shaking his head and she let's lose of his hands and tightly hugs him that then gets transformed into a cuddle. May giggles and whispers into his ear, "you'll be a perfect Daddy Dom in no time!" And relaxes her head next to him and closes her eyes smiling.

Steven just lays there hands wrapped around her waist tight confused and mixed on his feelings and thoughts, trying to comprehend what he thinks will happen throughout this process; but he knew deep down he'd do whatever to make her happy, and to always keep her smiling.