Punishment

10:49 A.M. 

The green LED cube clock showed. Birds chirping, bus tires screeching to stop for passengers, and Steven's room filled with the sound of cars driving off for the summer, adding background sounds. 

As the daily routines of society went on around May and Steven, they both were enveloped in their own world. In this world lived May, who was about to get her suitable punishment for breaking Steven's rules, to which he was deviously happy about but at the same time worried of hurting her. Now before hand Steven had been afraid of trying  any of this DDLG culture, but as he stayed more in his mind thinking; May has indeed provided the trust and reassurement he needed. She in the short time guided Steven into getting into and doing what he was first hesitant to even do. 

May paid attention as it seemed Steven had veered off from his present situation into another world. Steven looked as if he was in his own little space while he held onto May's jawline.

"What are you thinking about Daddy?" May said still embarrassed of her mistake.

"Just thinking of what I should do," Steven said subsiding his grasp on her, letting his hand drop to the side of her waist. "You mentioned about deemed fit punishments, correct?" Steven gave May a puzzled look.

Steven was slowly taking the knowledge he was handed from May and tried to apply it, but he hit a rock in the road. 

She, to shy to tell her new Daddy of how to properly punish her, May stutters to answer his question at first till she finally spoke out. "W-Well there's taking away items, not letting me finish, or maybe being put on time out..." May nervously smiled as she held onto the few last words to end her list, "...then there's also spanking." May gulped as she let out her last words.

Steven contemplated on May's list. He ran the list mentally picking out what 'seemed' right. Hell she was hasty, what type of punishment calls for that? Steven pondered to himself. 

"D-Did you choose yet?" May said softly.

"Yes Kitten," Steven answered. Steven took a deep breath before continuing his next sentence, like he wasn't sure of what he'll say next. "Turn around and get on all fours on my bed."

Following Steven's orders, May brings her body up to Steven's pillow looking at his ebony bed post. Steven walks over with the shoelace and twists the shoelace around her left wrist then connecting her other wrist binding them together. Steven then pulls back away from May, taking a gander at her back as it arched curved into her plump ass. May's off toned skirt reached over her butt only reaching to the higher end of her thigh, but then cuts off. 

May rested her forearms on Stevens pillow to comfort her, then May rubs her thighs together nervously awaiting her punishment.

"So now your punishment is to wait and take my teasing like a good Kitten~ But you won't finish." Steven said gliding his pointer finger from the heel of her foot up her calf and up guiding up her only to stop underneath her skirt.

"Spread your legs."

May pulls her legs apart from one another. Steven slowly pulls the off toned piece of clothing that hung over her rear end up, revealing her black polka dot panties. Steven runs his hand feeling the texture of her underwear admiring May's cutely rounded ass.

The ass Steven had always seen in many different articles of clothing, including underwear, but for the first time it was being presented to him as if it was on a platter. The platter being his bed.

Feeling Steven's hand on her body, May gives out light murmurs and mumbles under her breath.

Steven continues smoothing his hand on her rear end, looking at May's body as she reacts to his touches. Steven could feel his loose fitted pajama pants being bulged out from his crotch, but he disregards it still toying at May's body.  Stretching and tightening exposing her brown lips.