Training Daddy

As his light soft lips detach from each other, May closes her eyes and lips puckered for another smooch; but to her slight dismay he doesn't kiss her again. Instead Steven plants his index finger on top of May's mouth and let's out a couple of words. "Not yet."

Steven takes a gander at the clock that was placed in the floating bookshelf that hung on the side of his bed.

"It's alright 8:15 A.M.! Wow" Steven muttered surprised.

"I guess we been working hard." May said giggling.

"Yeah working at our lip stretches, ha." Steve laughed a bit as he added his joke onto Mays joke, making them both giggle and laugh.

The cool Wednesday morning breeze pushed against the white curtains, causing it to flap to the wind. The wind grazed through Steven's and May's hair, all playing out cinematically through May's eyes. To May her boyfriend stood tall feeling like a dream come true, she liked and enjoyed what she was slowly building, and he seemed to be getting into the role.

"W-would you want to go f-further?" May trembled to spit out her sentence.

"Like what?" Steven followed up immediately.

"How about n-name calling?" May said lightly.

"Sure-" Steven grinned slight, "-kitten." Steven finished his entire sentence with a full grin on his face.

May's heart skipped a bit causing her to put her hand against her chest feeling as it thumped harder for him. May slowly looks up at Steven with puppy dog lips and eyes. May leans up and hold onto Stevens gray shirt getting close to his chest, "D-daddy."

His eyes widen as his jaw slowing drops and a blush appears on his cheeks. He was so taken back by May being so cute. Quickly noticing he covers his mouth and looks away dropping his dominating stance and glare down and places one hand on May's head stroking it front to back slowly.

"T-this is too adorable..." Steven mutters from his palmed mouth.

"I-I can agree, you're so hot when you take over." May said shyly hiding her face in his chest.

May makes a little squeak noise into Stevens chest gripping the shirt softly. Thus causing Steven jolts to back laughing hunching covering his chest while he yanks May to the ground, while she landed on the side of her face right onto the white carpet.

"Oow," May said using her hands and arm to lean herself up, only to fail and end up being on all fours on the ground.

"Oh my god, are you alright!?" Steven said alarmed from his action.

"yeah, yeah," May answered Steven calmly looking up at him smiling softly.

Steven pushed out a faint sigh of air before a light pink blush came upon his cheek. 'May is on... ALL FOURS!?' Steven thought to himself jolting back again now flustered, but he swallowed his butterflies and lent a helping hand to May getting her off from the ground and onto his bed. "S-sorry, I-I'm ticklish." He giggled nervously with shifty eyes still holding done himself.

Snickering gently May smiles looking away shyly, "S-so what would you want to try next?"

Steven brought his attention back to his loving partner's face looking at the black shoelace that was knotted on the metallic loop around her collar. "Would you wanna try more s-stuff with the shoelace?" Steven questioned May.

Not saying one word, May unties the tethered shoelace from the collar holding it in both hands looking at it then back at Steven, signalling him to come and take it. Steven taking the hint gets closer to May and hesitantly takes it from her supple palms.

"So what could I actually do next with this?" He spoke out in a questioning voice.

"W-we could try doing restrains," May spilled out her words.

Not sure whether or not to mutter something from his between his lips, he instead lets out 'ehhh,' worryingly. "You want me to tie you up?" Steven finally said.

"We don't have to do that exactly, here-" May shuffles turning her front towards his window, bringing her hands and arms tightly locked together on her back which was facing Steven. "So just wrap the shoelace around my fore arm and hands, but don't tie it."

"Alright," Steven proceeds to slip the end of the shoelaces through her back and around her forearms. Five times, he twirls the string around her forearms, "O-okay." Steven say's informing May the job was done.

She shuffles back towards Steven looking up at him blushing. "I'm all yours."