Wanting Daddy

Steven admired the small power he had over her body from a simple shoelace binding her arms behind her. While Steven kept pandering upon May's body, she began to lightly blush shifting away her eye contact from Steven. 

"I-It's so beautiful." 

The purple ribbon complemented against May's brown complexion. The collar that loosely hung around her neck gave him goosebumps along his arms. 

May brought her eyes back upon Steven as he stood staggeringly, breathing looking like a beast ready to attack their prey. 

"S-Steven are you okay?" May said scanning Steven's posture from top to bottom.

"Y-yeah-" The dirty blond boy hesitantly said, "S-So do I just t-touch you?" He spoke out adding to his question. 

May nodded slowly, her heart beat started to pick up speed and she began to nervously rub her legs together. 

"M-My heart is racing, and I love it; would you want to go one step further?" May said hoping he'd agree.

Steven stopped in his tracks seemingly snapped out of his own bubble and he answered May, "Yes." he said in a raspy voice.

"Maybe... we could... try blind folds?" May hesitantly said biting down on her bottom lip. 

He stood there frozen not sure what to say, so he instead nods. Steven's eyes shift along his room as he scans past the bed; his shelf, then to the left past the window behind May to the wooden bookshelf that stood tall snugged against the wall. Reaching over he takes his hand past May's face then grabs a deep blue neck tie that had been thrown onto his books and junk that was on the shelf too.

May closes her eyes slowly getting one last glimpse of her lover before she feels the cotton necktie tighten around her eyes, blocking out everything. Within the darkness her breathing began to heighten just as her sense of hearing. Slowly, May could feel a warm sensational touch upon her left thigh along side the right of her cheek cupping it lightly, causing her lips extend to the corners of her cheeks. The warmth glides down her neck just as a gentle huff of air pushes up against. As the warm mass lingers around May's neck, the second mass slides up underneath her off white toned skirt, feeling it run up her thigh.

Steven dragged his lips along May's neck as his other hand glided down to her collarbone. Flawlessly Steven began to lead the unknowingly blind folded curvy lady to his liking. Steven brought the palm that resided on May's thigh up higher, resting it to cup on her thigh allowing his fingertips to gentle grip along the side of her ass. Steven brought his soft lips up past her jawline then circling past around her earlobe towards her cheek then above her lips. He began to indirectly kiss above her lips, making May tilt her head up to match their lips together, but Steven wouldn't allow it. 

"I wanna play with you first May~" Steven whispered hovering over May's wanting lips. 

"Or should I say... Kitten." Steve said roughly breathing on May's lips giving her a lingering sensation. 

May dug her nails into her forearms as she held tight on them, holding herself together. She didn't want to in anyway disobey her Daddy in the slightest commands. Instead May fidgets while tugging with her teeth at the bottom of her lips gesturing towards Steven; she clearly wanted more. 

"Well aren't you being a needy Kitten?" Steve said rhetorically teasing May as she held herself back. He kept pushing his luck playing with May. 

Steven brought his hand from her collarbone and to her waist, landing his fingertips gently on her body. May let loose her bottom lip and began to chomp with her teeth. She didn't want to wait anymore, May wanted Steven to please her senses of touch, not play at it. So finally May broke from the simply twirled weak shoelace. Taking Steven by surprise May quickly cups onto her partners face, passionately kissing his soft lips. 

Steven let out light murmurs and moans underneath their kiss. May slithered in her tongue to his, letting both their tongue introduce with each other tongue before they began to touch together. Their tongues were doing the tango, as if hand in hand and bodies pressed together. As their mouths worked in harmony and been pushing and pulling at each other, May takes her hands away from Steven's face happily letting out her desires and she slips off the tie that was strapped across her eyes and throws it to the floor. In exchange, Steven places his palm around May's jawline pushing against it softly removing her apart from his lips. May's loving expression turns into a confusing look while her mouth hung opened from his. 

"Now now Kitten, aren't you naughty? You should be punished-" Steven grins whiles snickering looking into May's chocolate eyes. Her puzzled expression became quickly an embarrassed one.

Punishments, shit, shit, what in the hell was I thinking to say!? Steven blurted out in his head. Inside Steven he loved all what was going on and his body's been involuntarily moving most of the time.He didn't let his mind over think on his actions he wanted to do; but now to punish her, he had to re-think what he had just said.

Steven looking over at the shoelace that laid on the bed. If I'd he had actually tied down her arms she wouldn't have been able to break free, Steven had thought to himself. Looking back towards May, he forms his sentence quickly in his head and speaks. 

"I'm fine with tying you up now." Steven spoke out looking deviously at her.

May gently smiles even if she didn't mean to get herself in trouble. She wanted this, she called for this, she knew what she was getting herself into and it was all slowly coming together. In front of her was a canvas that was slowly being painted in, filling her heart with a new outlook of Steven's personality.