*Part 6*

'Mel's POV'

"Do you like basketball ?"; Grayson asked me. "Kinda". It was so awkward between us. After 5 minutes we arrived at the promenade "Let's go through the sand" Grayson suggested "Alright" I said. We walked another 5 to 7 minutes and went to the basketball field. He took the ball and started throwing it. I standed awkwardly next to him until a ball hit me in the face. The last thing I could hear was Grayson screaming "SHIT!", before I blacked out....

'Grayson's POV'

"SHIT!", I screamed after the ball hit Mel right in the face. I ran over to her because she fell on the ground and I saw blood coming out of the back of her head. I took my shirt folded it and put it under her head, I tried to wake her up by shaking her but I didn't wanted to make things worse. I was so afraid at this moment, why am I so stupid. I was in panic, I was shaking, I didn't know what to do so I called an ambulance. I sat next to her waiting for the ambulance to arrive. I looked at her, she looked so innocent and perfect, her skin is flawless and her cheeks are light red, her eyebrows are natural not like the usual eyebrows every girl likes and her lashes are dark and full and she is not even wearing makeup. I have never looked at a girl in that way. My thoughts got interrupted by sirens. I stood up and waved to the ambulance. Everything happened really fast they asked me what happened and I explained everything to a guy. Two other guys looked at her and made some test with her like you can always see in those movies. They picked her up and laid her on a bed and moved the bed into the ambulance I stood there in shock until one guy asked "Are you family?" "I am her boyfriend" I lied. "Alright come in", he said and I jumped in. They closed the door and drove to the hospital I held her hand the whole time. After we got there they ran inside with her but a nurse told me I should wait in the waiting room.

'Ethan's POV'

We finally found a place to sit. It was a bench next to the water. We sat down and I asked Asli "How do you like LA by now?". "It's the best place I have ever been to" I looked at her with a smile, I can't take my eyes off her. We looked each other in the eye, I cloud do this for hours, everything about her is just perfect. Her hair, her eyes, her smile. I feel myself slowly leaning in and she did the same. We got closer every second, I could already smell her perfume. I felt sparks all over my body, I never felt this way with a girl. Our lips almost touched and we both closed our eyes, but before our lips could touch MY PHONE GOES OFF. She pulled away and was kinda scared at this moment. I looked at my phone it said Grayson's calling. I rolled my eyes and picked up. "Dude, bad timing!", "I am sorry dude but I am at the hospital right know. Mel had an accident. Could you please come I don't know what to do!!" My eyes widened and I looked at Asli, she looked at me with a questioning expression. "Alright calm down, we'll be right there!". I hung up and jumped up from the bench. "Mel is in the hospital, she had an accident!" I took her hand and dragged her to our apartment. I saw how worried she is so I gave her a big hug and told her to calm down and that everything will be fine. "I have to get the car keys, wait here!" I told her and I ran up into the apartment, took the keys and locked the door. I went into the garage, got in the car and drove out of the garage. I waved at Asli she ran over and hopped into the car. I drove as fast as I could. We got there after 10 minutes. I wanted to call Grayson but I saw him standing outside the hospital. I parked the car and Asli and I ran over to Grayson. "What happened?" Asli screamed at Grayson. "I don't know I threw the ball at her and hit her face, she fell to the ground and hit her head really bad. I saw blood coming out so I called the ambulance. I am here for 20 minutes they told me to wait inside but I needed some air." Asli ran inside to the reception and asked where Mel is. She told us to wait in the Waiting room. Asli opened her mouth but I took her hand and slightly squeezed it. She looked at me and I saw a tear running down her cheek. I took her in a tight hug. A few moments later we all went into the waiting room. I tried to calm Asli down but she said stuff like it's all her fault and she is the worst friend. I told her that non of this is right and told her everything will be fine. After an hour we all calmed down and unpatiently waited in the waiting room. A nurse came in and said "Grayson Dolan?" we all stood up and walked to the nurse. "She woke up, she is in room 223". We all headed to her room "Only one person at the time" Asli wanted to go first and we waited infront of her room. 10 minutes later Asli came back with a smile one her face. "Whats so funny?" I asked, I was so happy to see her smile again. "She wants to see you" she said pointing at Grayson. She sat next to me and hugged me tight. Grayson slowly walked in....