*Part 8*

'Mel's POV'

We were driving in Grayson's car. We didn't talk but it wasn't awkward since we listened to the loud music. I looked at Grayson, his jawline is perfect and his lips look so kissable he looks like a god, I haven't seen someone as beautiful as him in a long time. After he stopped at a stop sign he looked at me and said "You like the view?" I immediately looked back to the road and I feel my cheeks become red. I hear him laughing a little bit and I feel so embarrassed. After driving for another 5 minutes we arrived at his apartment. We walk inside and wait for the elevator. The door opens and we walk in, he pushes the button for the 8th floor and the door closed. After a moment The elevator stopped and I look at the sign which said that we are in the second floor. The door opens and two girls walk in eyeing me and Grayson. I look to the ground while the girls walks over to Grayson. "Hey Grayson long time no see" one of the girls said. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my pocket, I also moved some steps away from Grayson. "Hey Beth, hey Katie" he said like I wasn't even there. "How about we come over tonight and help you with that problem you have in your bedroom" the other girl said and it was obvious what they were talking about. "Maybe next time I'll call you" he said and the elevator doors open and Grayson walks out and I follow him. My had still hurt and I was a little dizzy so I walked not straight and I almost fell but I could stop myself. The elevator doors shut again and Grayson opens the apartment door. He let me go in first "You can sit down on the couch, I'll be right back." I sat down on the couch and took out my phone again. After 10 minutes he walked back into the living room with only a towel around his waist. My eyes widened when I saw him and my blushed a little so I looked down. "Wanna watch some TV?" he asked me with a smirk on his face...I know exactly what he is doing. But what he does, I can. "No I wanna take a shower but after that we can watch a movie?" He nodded and pointed to the toilet so I can go in. I walked in and took a quick shower, I took a towel and walked out, I stood next to him when he turned around and his eyes widened, I walked to my bag and took out undies a bra and a white shirt. I walked back into the bathroom and dried my body I changed into my clothes and walked out. I sat down next to him and he tried to ignore but I touched his thigh and he looked up from his phone "We can watch a movie now" I said with a smirk. "Eeeh yeah ... sure, do you wanna watch a scary movie?" he asked "Yes" I said and he nodded. We decided to watch The Boy. After 10 minutes my head started to hurt again. I decided to lay down and close my eyes, but after a while I fell asleep and felt warm hands on my skin. I opened my eyes slowly seeing Grayson lifting me up in bridal style. I cuddled my head into his neck and his smell fills my nose. He smells so good. He laid me down into his bed and he put the cover over me after he let go off me, he walked towards the door but I said "stay" he turned around and walked towards the bed. He laid down next to me trying not to touch me. After he lifted up the cover goose bumps build up all over my body and I shook a little bit. I moved closer to him feeling my body getting a little bit warmer. I felt to hands pulling me even closer to his body. We were spooning now. I was the little spoon obviously. I immediately fell asleep with his warm arms wrapped around my body...