*Part 12*

'Toni's POV'

They are so happy here and I am so proud of them. They have a apartment a job everything. And I am here with the biggest surprise, I don't know how they are gonna react but I know that they will understand. "Alright let's go to a party tomorrow, and get drunk and celebrate like we used to do" she says with a smirk. We all start laughing but on the inside I am panicking. "Alright but let's go to bed know" We all agree and get ready for bed. We all get comfortable and keep talking until we all get tired. I missed them so much.

When I wake up I am alone in the living room. The room is dark and I look at the clock it's 1 pm. Why didn't they wake me up? What ever. I get up and get ready. When I go back to the living room Mel and Asli are sitting on the couch and are on their phones.

We spent the day at the to get tanned and stuff. "Damn Toni, that ass!!! How many squads did you did?" "Enough" I say as I roll my eyes but end up laughing. "It's already 6 pm, we should get ready" We walk towards the apartment to get ready for the party.

We all wear white dresses, I am wearing a loose one because I don't feel like wearing something tight, Asli is wearing long white dress, and Mel is wearing a tight white dress. It is kind of a beach themed party, we all do our makeup and our hair. Man I haven't dressed up for so long it makes me feel really good. "Girls we look really good" Mel says. "Yeah just like the old times" Asli says. "Alright let's go" 

After 20 min. we arrive at the party. It's the perfect weather and everything is so pretty here. It's a beachy vibe and it makes me wanna dance. "Let's go get some drinks" Asli screams. I still don't understand how she is the one who drinks the most of us. When we were young she was the one who always told us to not drink but now we have to take care of her and keep an eye on her. We walk to the bar and order one round. They take the shot but I act like I am taking it and pour the shot into a plant. They take 3 more shots and I drink a cocktail. "Come on Toni take another one" I hold up my drink to signal them I have a drink. We all walk to the dance floor and start dancing. I missed this so much. It's so much fun just dancing with my besties forgetting about the problems, I still have to tell them. I close my eyes and keep dancing, when I open my eyes I see Mel and Asli at the bar taking a few more shots. What the fuck how can they drink so much. I smile at them, I already know that I have to take them home and that will be a lot of fun...not. After a few hours, a few more shots for Mel and Asli I see that Asli mumbles something and I realize it is time to go. I look around to find Mel sitting on a couch with a guy making out, I walk towards them and pull her with me. She looks back at him but don't say anything...better for her. I look around and see Asli at the bar flirting with a guy, I roll my eyes and walk towards her and also pull her with me. I pull them outside and get into the uber. They start laughing hysterically and I roll my eyes but I end up laughing because of them. "Toni why didn't you drink tonight?" "Yeah seems like you are pregnant" they look at each other and start laughing even more. If only they knew....