*Part 16*

'Toni's POV'

I am waiting for Asli and Mel in a cafe. They told me that they have a surprise and they don't think I will like it. It's really stressing me out. I need to know what it is. I hate surprises. The last few days Alex tried to get in touch with me but I blocked him everywhere possible and told him he should stop calling me, I am still hurt because of how he reacted. I mean I didn't plan this either but it happened and I am definitely won't abort it! I thought that when I have kids I will have a job and a husband and a big house with a garden, but life isn't like that all the time, maybe I will find the one in a few years or maybe he is walking through that door right know. My head snaps up and in that moment and Alex walks through the door, behind him Mel and Asli.

'Mel's POV'

We walked into the cafe, I am kind of anxious because Toni told us she doesn't want anything to do with Alex but he called me the other day and told me about everything and he said that he was sorry and that he actually wants to keep the baby and he was just shocked in that moment. I can imagine the both of them as good parents. We walk towards the table where Toni sits and she gets up grabbing her bag. "I should have known you it was about him" she says. "Just listen to him, give him one more chance, you won't regret it I promise" I say "It is important what he has to say and I mean you have his child inside you." Asli says with a wink. "Alright we will be over there" I say and we walk to another table where we can't hear them but we can see them. I can see her putting her bag back down and sitting back down. He points to the chair opposite her and she nods and he sits down.