*Part 15*

'Toni's POV'

"Soo how have you been?" Alex asked after a moment of silence. "Fine, I guess" I shrug. It was silent again until I take a deep breath and say "Do you remember what happened after the party?" He looks up at me with a shocked expression. I guess he thought I forgot. "Yeah, wanna repeat it ?" He asks with a smirk. I roll my eyes but I have to tell him. "I am pregnant" His eyes wide and his expression changes immediately. "W-what" "You heard me" I spit. "But how I-I w-we used protection" "It's not always safe you should know that" is he really like that now? "Well are you sure I am the father, I mean I am obviously not the only one you slept with" Bitch are you for real. My mouth drops open and I am shocked. I want to say something but instead I get up and walk off. I can hear him shouting my name but I ignore him and walk to the apartment. 

Later that day

After 2 hours Mel and Asli came home. "Why did you leave" "We would've came earlier but we were busy" Mel says with a smirk. We start laughing and I say "Alex don't want the child." I say as I look down. They run towards me and both hug me. "We will help you" "Yeah you don't need that asshole." I look up and start laughing. They look at me weirdly and also start laughing. After we calmed down I smirk at Mel and Asli does the same "Why are you looking at me like this?" They look at each other and then back at me "What is going on between you and Grayson?". She rolls her eyes and speaks "Nothing I guess we are just friends. He is not that boyfriend kind of boy." "But you are different around him, that sounds cliche but since you broke up with Alexandro two years ago you only fucked with boys and left them after." "That's the same thing I am doing with him, there is no difference. Can we please don't talk about this now. I think what is more important is what is going on between Ethan and you?" she asks while pointing at Asli. Her face turns red and she looks down. "Well I don't know, I don't think he is interested in me, I mean he acts more like a friend around me" "Bitch he kissed you, that's doesn't sound like something friends would do" Mel says "Friends with benefits" I say with a smirk. She gets up and laughs. "Whatever you dirty minded childs, I am hungry let's eat something. We all start making dinner and keep talking 

'Asli's POV' 

We cleaned the kitchen and walked into separate rooms. Mel walked into her room, Toni took a bath and I watched a movie in the living room. The movie is almost at the end but before it ends I hear a knock on the door. It was only loud enough for me to hear which is weird. I open the door and I see Ethan standing in the door frame. I want to say something but I'm being cut of by his lips touching mine. I am shocked but I don't pull away. I start to move my lips and he does too. He gets closer and his hands land on my back close to my ass. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance. Our lips keep moving passionately. He pulls away and I have to catch my breath. He walks towards my room and pulls me with him. He doesn't say anything, but he doesn't have to. He closes my door and pushes me on the bed. He hovers over me and leaves wet kisses along my jaw and neck. "Ethan W-what are y-you doing?" I ask. "Just let it happen" He says and I close my eyes and throw my head back when his hand slips into my panties "Ethan" I moan. He looks up and screams "ASLI" I look at him really confused and he screams again "ASLI" I jump up and see Mel and Toni next to me. "What is happening" I ask out of breath.  "You screamed Ethans name, are you okay?" They ask really concerned. I feel my face heat up and try to hide it in with the covers. "OMG don't tell me you had a dream about you and Ethan having...." She ask making a gesture. I nod and push them off the couch. I start laughing hystericaly. We all start laughing like we were 3 year olds. "Alright I think you should talk to Ethan" Mel says. I roll my eyes and we start watching a movie.