Nosi

Alex P.O.V

Im going back to Nosi he has told me so much but I want to learn more. But this time I have questions not about the Aztecs but about him. How does he know all this did someone tell him, Was he once an Aztec. I want to know so much about him. There are to many questions that I want to be answered.
I go to the spot where we normally meet but he wasn't there.

Nosi P.O.V.

I can't go back to her if I can't tell her it's not the time she is not ready. Alex is to attached to the living world for me to tell her.
I hover above the flowers they are so beautiful I couldn't of done a better job. Perfection that's what I want of this world. Tlalocan is a place of prosperity. I'm so glad I was placed here among the rain and flowers I couldn't ask for more. But when they--.
An arm swings around me and a black lock of hair comes into view. Alex, I say in a half surprised tone what are you doing here? Looking for you she says with a light hearted smile. She always had that same smile so incident and graceful even the way she moved looked like poetry.
What are you doing here? She asked.
Just wondering. Did you forget? We were supposed to meet today. Um...yes I forgot. I don't believe myself, and neither does she. Alex no! She races along the roses away from me. How could I have been so foolish she has told me times before that a lie could n. Why did I do this. She is gone. Running one foot infront of the other till she is out of sight.

Tlaloc P.O.V

I love this world all of its beauty the flowers the rain and it's all mine. I let only the deformed and the spirits taken by the water into my palace. I need nothing more.
Except knowledge, knowledge of the girl with soft black hair, and knowing that she has a purpose in this world. The world I created. She has a place beside me.

Centuries ago, Aztec P.O.V.

The thing, the thing came from the sky floating down upon us with noises of thunder. It scared the villagers the first time but we slowly got used to his coming. Sometimes he would cause floods that wood wash our crops out. Even sometimes he would make the newborns born with two heads. They never made it.
When a double child was born after they died they would be thrown into the water pools. Then the thing would take the children to Tlalocan a place of harmony. Where they could live forever.
He came back again this time giving flowers and knowledge of his name. He said he was a god. He was a powerful being that does not live among us. He controls the water that flows down stream he said. That night the elders made a tapestry of  Tlaloc the water god. Ever since then we have been worshiping along with the other
" gods. "
Thanks to Tlaloc our agriculture is succeeding. We now live long lives over fifty years. We can explore the outside world and forward our sivalization. Thing that we could even dream of before.
There is talk; talk a among the streets, about a child. Who can do what Tlaloc does but he not a god and does not live in the sky. " He is just a child " a woman said.
The elders held a ceremony  for the child. He was renamed Nosi the child of knowledge.