The Truth

Tlaloc/Nosi P.O.V.
I need to tell her, I need to tell her all I know. The truth the blood curdling bone aching truth, all the lies I have told. She will not take it lightly. I have lied to her this whole time. I want to tell her. She'll hate me if I tell her.
But she'll hate me if I don't .

Roxy P.O.V.

When will this change. I want my sister back. I cry myself to sleep every night. No one gets it she was literally me. She is the only one I could Talk to. The only one I trust. Everyone else is so stuck up. I cannot believe this had to happened to me. Why me, why now I almost say out loud but I shield myself from the pain of missing her.
The next day of school is miserable again but what do I expect. There's this new kid Sierra gosh she is annoying. She kept poking at me. Like I care, I don't though I don't care about anyone but my sister. She was and will always be the most important person to me. I don't think I'll be able to trust again.

Nosi/Tlaloc P.O.V

I'm going to tell her. If created this world I know it's secrets and it's flaws. Since she is now in my world physically and spiritually. I need to tell her.
I see her in the rose garden. " Nosi I didn't see you there" said Alex in the sweet crisp tone of her voice. I want to talk to you Alex. Well don't waste my time with lies you have kept to many secrets from me so don't give me false knowledge, her voice was strict and gentle.
Alex, I say as sweet as possible. I'm not Nosi I'm Tlaloc.

Alex P.O.V.

What?