1

<Update: spelling errors r fixed. Sorry I was to lazy to edit it before. There was only like 2 so why not fix it>

Most of y'all should know what the abbreviations mean. If ya don't, then:

Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
XxX - time skip
Italics are thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~•Your POV•~

Awesome. Another day of being bullied. I sighed as I walked into Phoenix Drop Highschool looking down. I went straight to my locker and grabbed my textbooks, hearing giggling behind me.

"Oh, look Sasha! It's the school dork!" The one and only Ivy said. Ivy is a very annoying magenta-haired girl. She's one of the popular girls- I don't even know how- that think they run the school. The teachers can't do anything about their group because they fake it once the teacher comes saying its 'self defense'.

"Nya! She looks extremely not what Michi likes today." Then there's Michi. A VERY annoying purple-haired Meif'wa. She's in the popular girls group as well probably because she used majicks to convince people they like her. What a loser.

"Heh. She looks rather, more dorky than usual." Sasha. The popular's leader. She has white hair and is somewhat emo cause all she wears is black. I kinda like it- don't get me wrong, I hate her, but she has nice clothes. She's the one that commands the group to do her dirty work.

"Wow. This chick looks like she needs a good punch." Then last is Alex. (Remember? Alex is one of Ivy's side kicks in PDH.) Alex is the only one actually nice to me. She acts like she wants to beat the hell outta me around her group, but when alone, we're actually pretty good friends. If she told her group to stop picking on me, she'd get beat.

They walked up to me slowly and pinned me to the wall. Ivy knocked my books to the floor as Michi held me pinned. Alex threw a punch at me, basically to stall for Sasha. "LOOK. EVERYONE. HELP." She yelled and signaled Michi to un-pin me. I kicked her stomach as the teacher came.

"SASHA. WHAT HAPPENED!" Our homeroom teacher, Miss Archer, yelled. "W-Well she started kicking us so I kicked her for self d-defense. Ow!" Sasha said, holding her side. I can feel the lies from over here. "L/n, office, now." I sighed, threw my books in my locker, and headed to the office. This was an every two day routine.

XxX

"Y/n, why are you always getting into fights?" The principal, Mr. Walker, asked. "She's lying." I said simply. He gave me the please-explain-more look.
"Well, her & her group keep bullying me everyday and every two days they'd fake a fight, hoping me to get expelled.
And when I say 'fake a fight', I mean 'she kicks me and fake winces'." I explained. He nodded. "Okay. Go to class." I nodded as I left the office with a pass, heading to my locker to grab my books. I sighed as I got to my classroom, 10 minutes late. Yay.

I handed my teacher the pass. She looked at it then nodded, signaling me to sit down. There was no other seat except for next to the school bully, Zane. I sighed and sat down, not making eye contact.

The teacher was teaching boring math facts I already knew. I zoned out till I was rudely interrupted by Zane's foot kicking my chair.

"What?!" I whispered. He didn't respond and just kept kicking my chair.
Noted. Be early/ on time to class.

XxX

The rest of the class was horrible. The bell finally rang and I waited till everyone left then headed out myself.

I went to the bathrooms after throwing my stuff into my locker. I was almost at the entrance when Zane popped out around the corner with a smirk.

"What?!" I said. He walked closer and pinned me to the wall. "Zane..." "What, you think I like you?! Pfft, puh-lease."
He punched me in the gut, kicked my shin, and walked to the Cafeteria like nothing happened as I'm lying on the ground in pain. What an ass.

XxX

The rest of the day went on fine until the last bell rang. I was chillin' at my locker checking my Neko Atsume. I just got Sassy Fran's memento! I had a giddy smile on my face as I see Michi standing in front of me. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there." I said as kindly as possible. "Oh my Irene is that Neko Atsume your playing Nya?!" She asked. "Yup." I said popping the 'P'. "Nya! Michi loves that gam-" "Michi, what are you doing with the loser?" Sasha came out from behind a corner. "M-Michi was just going to... Kick her! Yeah! Nya!" She lightly kicked my shin and I feel to the ground faking pain. Michi walked back to her squad and walked away as I headed out the school doors.

XxX

I got home and threw my bags down. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a pack of Oreos, and went to the couch. I turned on the T.V. and watched F/s (Fav. Show/ Anime/ Movie) till I eventually feel asleep on my comfy couch.

Aaaaaand there's the beginning of my Zane X Reader! I hope y'all enjoy this. I have a fairly good plot idea. So, Ba Bai & have a nice day!