9

^ Some Asriel to cleanse your souls ^

☆*:.。. o Your POV o .。.:*☆

We reached the Ro'Meave household.
He opened the door and let me go first.

"Ladies first, Zane." I said, ushering him inside, smiling.

"WHAT!" He yelled. I started to chuckle.
"gAH JUST GO INSIDE."

He was blushing.

One point for Y/n, Zero for Zane.

"Oh! Your back! That was quick!" Zianna practically shouted at us, even though she was standing not even 4 feet (1.219 meters) away. Typical Ro'Meave, heh.

"You can take her stuff up to your room, Zane~" she teased. He started blushing.

"MOM! YOU SAID SHE COULD CHOOSE WHERE SHE'D SLEEP." Zane yelled at her in response, a light blush spreading across my face remembering the conversation.

"Oh! That's right! Y/n, you cool sleeping in Zu~Zu's room?" Zianna taunted.

"MOM!" Zane yelled.
"U-Um yeah! It's fine." I sent her a smile.

"Baby Brother, can you stop yel-" Garroth started when he got interrupted.

"I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

"Zane, your Chara is showing." Vylad
commented from the couch, not looking up from his phone.

I lowkey glanced over to see what he was doing and he was scrolling through Twitter.

"gAH LETS JUST GO." Zane shouted and stormed up the stairs with my stuff.

"Go on, my child! He's impatient." Zianna said, giving me a smile. I nodded.

"IM NOT DEAF I CAN HEAR YOU."
Zane yelled. The Ro'Meaves (minus Zane) started laughing and I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs.

I was abruptly jerked into a room.

"Jesus Zane, you scared me." I chuckled.
"Sorry. But remember that I saved your life from further embarrassment." He stated.
"I owe ya one, then." I said, bowing at him.

We sat down on some bean bags in his room and started playing video games.

XxX

I was starting to get sleepy, but we were in the middle of a round. I wasn't paying attention and died by a headshot.

"Y/n?! That's the first time you died!" Zane said surprised.

"Yeah. I'm pretty tired."

I blush spread across his face.

"Uh-Uhm th-then we-"
"Zane you can't take Garroth's place."
"oH HUSH."

I started to laugh. Zane stood up and was going to storm off like his hot-headed self until he tripped over a bean bag.

"God damn it. I'm accident prone today, why?!" He mumbled.

"Hi accident prone! I'm Y/n, nice to meet ya!" I smirked.

"Y/n I will destroy you."
"You wouldn't."
"What makes you think that?"
"Cause ya love me-"

We started blushing. That was not meant to come out. Two words: Oh. Shit.

"I..." Zane started.
"I'm sorry Zane if I just made you uncomfortable it just came out and-"

He kissed me. I wasn't expecting it.
We were just sitting there. It felt as if we are the only ones in this lonely world, full of hopes and dreams. I decided to kiss back.

We pulled away.

"Um... you can sleep on the bed...heh."
He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"No no. This is your house. You get bed."
"Your the guest! You get bed."
"Ya know, let's just both sleep in the bed and think if it as a sleep over."
"I can agree on that."

We both layer down, back to back, and drifted off to sleep.

☆*:.。. o :3 o .。.:*☆☆*:.。. o :3 o .。.:*☆

Lol this sux but hope u enjoyed the cringe