8

☆*:.。. o Your POV o .。.:*☆

I logged off of Estorrial, set my headgear down, and jumped on my bed, face first.
That felt good, for some reason. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Xxx

Friday, the day of the week everyone loves. I packed my school bag and walked into the garage, hoping my car was there. Damn it it's outside. I walked back inside and went through the front door, to lazy to open the garage door. I hopped into my car and headed off to school.

XxX A boring school day later

"Y/N, what is better. Ponies or Feathers?"
Zane suddenly asked me while we were at my locker. "Ummm why?" I questioned.
"I need to prove to Garroth that ponies are better than feathers!" Zane exclaimed.
"Well, then Feathers are better." I smirked.

"WHAT?!"
"Hehe ;3"
"Y/N GET OVER HERE."
"NUUUUU"
"Run you chicken nugget."

I sprinted over to the parking lot.
Shit shit shit shit shit shit.
WHERES MY DAMN CA- oh wait it's behind me lolol.

I ran over to my car, hopped in the driver side.

"Um... y/n...?" A voice said.
"GAHH!" I slammed my head on the roof of the car, being scared down to the bone.

"ZANE! WHY ARE YOU IN MY CAR?!"
"WHY ARE YOU IN MY CAR?!"

I sat there, practically laughing at myself. This isn't my car. God damn it.

I was blushing like crazy at this point. 1/2 from embarrassment of wrong car, 1/2 from that I'm sitting on Zane's lap.

I slowly opened the car door, and slowly got out. "B-bye y-y/n..." Zane said. Oh my Jumin Han he's blushing. "B-BAI." I dashed away to my car, quickly driving home.

☆*:.。. o Zane's POV o .。.:*☆

Oh my Irene... sh-she was sitting on my lap.
('⊙ω⊙')

I started driving home, still blushing.
I should've kissed her.

☆*:.。. o ??? POV o .。.:*☆

Those 2 love-birds are ridiculous. Why is that bitch with the bully?! SHES CHANGED HIS PERSONALITY. Ugh! He was gonna be mine too! Zane needs to stop. And that y/n bitch, she should date Satan and live in hell so she isn't in my life.

XxX

☆*:.。. o Zane's POV o .。.:*☆

I was sitting on my couch still thinking about what happened in the parking lot between Y/N & I. I regret I didn't kiss her.

"Hi Zane!" A deep-ish voice said from behind me.

"What do you want Garroth."
"Mum said that she wanted to invite that
Y/N girl your always with over to dinner."
"wAIT WHAT"
"Yeah! Mum said she should be here by around 6:00." He smiled.
"so mom took my phone..."
"Hah yeah."
"WAIT Garroth what time is it."
"It's 5:37 Zane." He smirked.
"wHAT."

I sprinted up the stairs to change out of my school clothes. Yes I am still wearing my school clothes because I'm a lazy ass.