Zane After-Story

Zane's POV

Dear Diary,
   I'm 26 now, living with my friends. I vaguely remember a girl named Y/N, and I can't move on. I've noticed that Travis and Kawaii~Chan have taken a liking towards me, but I can't move on from Y/N. I'm not sure just why.
  I remember Y/N was a sweet girl, and cared for me. She was the first one I opened up to. I don't exactly know why I still like this figure. I barely remember her. I don't think I'd be able to recognize her in a crowd, or recognize her voice. My instincts tell me I can, but I don't believe it. She moved. She left me alone. She didn't tell me where she went or why she left. I thought she loved me. I guess not
  I've recently been more reclusive than normal. I found a picture of a girl on my phone; I don't know who it is. I'm going on a limb saying it's Y/N, but I'm not 100% sure. It could be literally anyone. She's beautiful thought. Her hair looks so soft and her eyes are stunning. I really miss this Y/N person. I hope I meet them again.

Dear Diary,
  I'm beginning to remember things about them, like what they like, what they hate, and random facts about her, like how she tries to be threatening but ends up being adorable. I don't know why I remember that.

Dear Diary,
  I found more pictures of  Y/N, but this time they were stashed in random files on my computer. She's very cute in most of them.

Dear Diary,
  People have started to notice I'm not speaking with Aphmau much. They know something's up and I'm worried. They may snoop.

Dear Diary,
  No snooping yet, at least that I know of. I explained to them that I'm just feeling down recently and they're giving me my space, which is fairly surprising. I found out Y/N's last name; it was in one of the photo labels on the computer. I've been doing research to see if I could find where she lives, or at least a way to contact her.

Dear Diary,
  This will be my last entry. Garroth and Laurance are about to break down my door, and I don't want them to find this. Good bye diary.

I threw the diary in the trashcan, ripping up a lot of the pages. Garroth and Laurance burst through the door seeing me lying on my bed. My eyes (or well eye) had an exhausted and tired look, my hair was a mess, and I haven't had a shower in weeks.

"Z-Zane..." Garroth started.
"Stop there." I said. It was the first time I've spoken in days, and my voice came out really cracky and quiet.

"Zane, you look horrible." Laurance states.
"Shut up, Laurance."

I was at the super mall near O'Khasis one day, when I spotted someone in the crowd. I walked over to them. They turned to me and stared. I stared back. They slowly started walking towards where I stopped. They tilted there head, and finally spoke.

"Is that you, Zane?" Their voice was beautiful.

"Y/N?"

//y'all don't know how disappointed I am. I can't enter this in the wattys because I started in August 2016, and the earliest you could start one is September 2016 ;-;