Chapter 9

Haaniyah's POV.
I slowly open the eyes with a smile and look at my right side which was empty. I sat up and look around to find him but he was nowhere.

Was I dreaming??

I turned to the table and saw a red rose with Diary milk chocolate and a box. I smiled and knew that he left before I wake up. I slowly took that rose and inhale its fragrance.

"Stupid." I mumble remembering him.

I smiled and took the chocolate and keep it aside. I took the box and slowly open it with beating heart. I smiled as I open the box. A beautiful pendent was shinning in the box. It was so fragile and beautiful of silver. I touched it and went in front of the mirror. I tie it slowly around my neck and it looks so beautiful on my neck.

Its time for you Haider now to say what you are hiding in your heart.

I smiled thinking about him. I took the card which was placed in the box.

If this pendent stay near your heart I will feel myself close to you.

I smiled while reading his words. I kept that pendent in the box with the card and put it in my drawer. I went in front of the mirror.

"Haider now its time for you to open your heart in front of me. I want you to say that Haaniyah you are mine. I want you to say those words that I belong to you. I want to hear you saying that Haaniyah you are mine." I said while looking at myself in the mirror.

Get ready to say what you have in your heart.

**************

"Aapi you ready??" Iram came in my room and asked.

"Almost." I said while combing my hair.

"Not bad. You are looking gorgeous." She said and I smiled.

"Okay you go. I'll just come." I said and she went out.

Today was Aani and Baba's 20th anniversary and we all were going to their house. It was 7 of the evening and I was still not ready. I look at myself. I was wearing a yellow colour long frock which had a little work of light orange embroidery. The dress was of contrast of these two colours. I went to open the drawer in which I had his gifts. I slowly open the box in which that beautiful earrings were placed. I took them out. Then I took that bangles of yellow and orange colour with that pendent which he gifted me yesterday took out and place them near the earrings. The box of Anklets was in front of me. I took ankles out and place them with other things. I went to comb my hair and tie my hair in a clip and made a loose baird of my hair. I took that earrings and put them in my ear with smile. I start wearing those bangles in my arms. After that I took that pendent and tie it around my neck. The anklet was shinning calling me to them. I slowly put that pair of anklet in my foot and applied kajal in my eyes. For make up I just applied light lipstick on my lips. I look up at myself and find myself looking beautiful because everything I was wearing today was for him. Just for Haider. My hair,my eyes,that kajal in my eyes,my earrings,that pendent,these bangles which were tinkling in my arms and this lipstick on my lips everything was for him. I smiled shyly.