Chapter 28.

Manahil's POV.

"Kashan Hussain!?" I stopped in my place as I heard what he said.

"Why are you stopped? Hurry up. Its his huge concert today in Karachi. We can't be late." Sir said but I shook my head as no.

"I'm..I'm..not coming." I said taking a step back.

"Are you mad? This is the opportunity you've got. Look our department was so in search to find a way to get an interview or concert of Kashan Hussain but we always failed. But today you got this opportunity so use it. Boss will be happy if you succeed in getting some answers from Kashan Hussain." Sir said but I was still scared.

How to face him? How?

"Listen Manahil it's a Golden chance for you to become an official reporter. You can't step back. We have to go there and persuade him to give us an interview." Sir said and I took a deep breath and gave a nod.

"Okay sir." I said taking steps with him who again ran out to his car and I followed him.

"Kashan Hussain! What I'm going to do?" Taking the belt, I was thinking how to hide.

Shanze's POV.

"We've reached." I turned him who was looking around with a smile but I covered myself in the shawl as the cold was increasing.

Switzerland was the place I always wanted to come. Here my Shahi brought me here. Its greenery was pure attraction for anyone. I was so happy to be here. But it was little cold here. On the airport at the 4 of the morning, I was enjoying the foggy atmosphere.

"Where is our car? Don't tell me it's also late as was our flight." I said holding his arm as the cold was increasing.

"No its there. Let's go." I heard him who held my hand.

We both walked to the car while the driver took the luggage in. We went in the car and the driver start driving while I start rubbing my hands to keep them warm.

"Its not that cold." He said with a smile.

"Yeah! Its really cold Shahi." I said while wrapping the shawl around me completely.

"Turn the heater on." I said and again rubbed my hands.

"You little pink nose." Pinching my nose,he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me, making me startled.

"We don't need a heater. Let's see how cold you are." Hugging me completely, he said and I shyly rested my head on his chest and keep feeling his caress on my back and I knew he was going it to make me warm.

"Thank you." Holding him,I slowly said.

"Pleasure is all mine." He said and I smiled more.

"Are we going to stay in a hotel?" I asked and he gave a nod.

"We've our home here too as Dad have some business work here and he usually come to stay here but mom booked a room for us in a hotel." He replied and I gave a nod.

Finally, we reached a the hotel and I was so mesmerized to see the grand luxurious hotel. Holding my hand,he stepped in the hotel named Mandarin Oriental Hotel Du,Rhone,of Geneva. I read once that It was considered one of the best romantic hotel and the best thing about this hotel was that it located on the right bank of the River Rhone. I was so excited to see the scenic beauty of the River.

Taking keys,we both headed toward our room. Taking the elevator, we waited to reach our room. I looked down at our hands which were glued together making me smile. We entered the honeymoon suit and stopped on the entrance as we saw the romantic set up of the room which made my breath to hitch in my chest. I turned my head a little to see him. He looked at me once and then looked away like he also didn't expect all this. Closing the door behind us,he took steps ahead and I followed him. The entire room was filled with the fragrances of roses. The room was filled with rose petals and also the beautiful candles were lighted up making the room dreamy. Moving ahead from the hall,we turned toward the room side where the bed was placed. I stopped as my eyes caught the bed which had rose petals on it in the shape of heart.