Chapter 14

Manahil's POV.
I was most. Lost in his thoughts. My eyes were fixed on the side wall of my room and I could only see his face flashing on my eyes. A silent tear escaped from my eye only to absorb in the pillow.

I closed my eyes and start recalling all the time every moment I spend with him.

"Kashan.!" I whispered his name with close eyes.

Every moment every conversation with him brought him more closer to me. More closer to my heart. He was hidden. Hidden in his own shell. People think that he's stupid but I didn't find him that one. I find him different. He was different and I think of him. He was sensible and so of the man who hide himself. The wishes he has in his heart. He was scared to open up. He was scared to tell about himself to anyone. He think of himself nothing but he doesn't know that what he is. Today at beach with him I feel so good. With his every talk he was different. I thought today I start discovering him. A new Kashan. Who wants to hide himself. Who don't believe on himself.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered again as I hugged the pillow.

My heart it was going mad. Mad for him. His smile I saw today was just enough to destroy the peace of my heart and then his compliment.

You have beautiful hair.

The tingling since that time I was feeling in my heart were making me crazy. Its 12 of the night and I was so lost in his thoughts. I just couldn't hold myself and picked my mobile. As I dialed his number,my heart start running fast. Sweat rises on my forehead. I cut the call and again after taking few deep breaths I dialed his number.

"Hello!." His voice appeared and my heart jumped.

My tongue slipped on my dry lips to moisture them. Words seems lost for me to even utter one.

"Hello." Again his voice and I cut the call.

I start taking deep breaths. My hands were shivering. I palmed my face and put mobile aside.

"Manahil what happened to you?? He's the same Kashan you spend the whole day with." I said and tried to build some confidence.

My mobile start ringing and I startled. My breath stuck when I saw Kashan's name shining on my mobile.

"He...llo." I stutter as I received the call.

"Hi." His voice came from other side.

"You called??" He asked and I bring the pillow to my chest and start thinking what to say.

"N..no I..I..I didn't." I said and closed my eyes but didn't forget to accuse myself.

"Really but I received your two calls. Its okay you sleep." He said and he was about to cut the call.

"Kashan!" I immediately call him.

Kashan's POV.
"Where were you?" As I entered the house my mom asked.

"I...I was with my friends." I said and sat on a chair and start removing my shoes.

I could feel my Mom's eyes on me. After spending the most beautiful day with Manahil when I returned back I saw my mom waiting for me. I didn't want her to know that I was with Manahil. I didn't want her to spoil my mood. So I just avoided her stare and went to my room to change my clothes.

"I know you were with that Manahil. I have seen you both roaming on road." Mom said and my hands stopped in the wardrobe.

I turn to her who was glaring at me. I lower my eyes and again start looking for my sleeping suit in the wardrobe.