Chapter 19

Haaniyah's POV.
"Mom wait for me." I yelled while taking my bag.

Running down from the stairs,I was looking around. The hall was empty telling me that all were already in the bus. I ran out of the house holding my bag around my shoulder. As I stepped out I saw all my family member around the bus. Dad and Baba jaan(Haider's father) were putting the luggage inside the bus. Azam,Zufi,Areeba were stepping inside the bus. I looked around to find Haider.

"Missing me." I jumped on the abrupt voice just near my ear.

I turned and saw my loving Haider was standing in his devilish handsome look. With black jeans and a lemon colour checked shirt which had half sleeves till his elbows. Holding his leather jacket in his hand, he was taking my Heart away. I was so lost in looking at him who was making my heart to beat faster.

"Hey." Snapping his fingers in front of me,he took me out of my gazing.

"Am I looking so handsome?" He asked and I smiled while holding his arm.

"Most handsome man." I said and he chuckled while we both stepped toward the bus.

"Aren't you feeling cold?" I asked him who was not wearing his jacket.

"When I feel you around, i feel nothing but more love." He said looking at me lovingly.

"But still its so cold." I said wrapping my shawl around me.

"I'm going to be your shawl." Winking at me,he said giving me shock.

"Haider." I punched his arm and he laughed while going closer to bus.

"By the way you are looking so beautiful that I want to eat you right now. Like this." Saying that he bite my tip of nose making me startled and I looked around to see anyone but thankfully we were still at a distance from bus and our parents.

"You." Punching his stomach I tried to ran from there but he held my wrist and pulled me back.

"I'm going to bite you on every step of our this vacation as I still have debt to pay." He whispered in my ear,biting my earlobe before approaching to our parents.

My heart beat increased and I remembered the bite I gave him on his neck. That's the debt he's talking about. I felt sweat rising on my forehead in this winter. I looked at him who start helping our fathers in settling down the luggage. He turned to see me standing still shocked. He walked back to me making me come to my senses. I looked away while holding my bag tightly.

"So start thinking about the bites." Saying that he touched my nose where he just bite.

"Haider." I pushed him back and walked toward bus but I heard his laughter making me smile.

"Are we late?" I turned on the voice and my mood spoiled.

Shahvaiz with his family was standing there with a huge smile on his face. His eyes on me,told me that how happy he was to be here. I averted my eyes from him immediately.

"No you're on time." Dad said going to Shahvaiz's father and both hugged each other.

"Welcome." Mom also went to meet his mother and I was really not liking it.

I mean it was a family tour then why these people were coming with us. I was really not liking it. And most of it the love my parents were showing toward this stupid fellow. I huffed and moved inside the bus.

"What happened? Haider followed me and asked.

"This idiot I can't bear around me." I said taking a seat and Haider joined me.