-The new school-

"Okay, New school, new life." Ciel said as she put her uniform on. She didn't bother to put make-up on. Everyone at everyschool she has gone to has worn make-up, but she hates it.

*Knock-Knock*

"Come in!" Tanaka walks in. "My lady breakfeast is ready and on the table when your ready.".

"Thanks tanaka, i'll be down in a minute." Ciel puts on her shoes, grabs her phone, headphones, and heads downstairs. She begins to eat breakfeast.

"My lady, are you excited about your new school?" Tanaka asks. "Not really." Ciel replies. "This is the third school ive been to in the last four years!!"

"I assure you my lady it will get better eventually."

"Yeah whatever, i'm finished with breakfeast. I'll be leaving now." Ciel put her headphones in and started listening to her Sleeping With Sirens playlist."

~time skip~

Ciel finally arrived at school. "Okay Ciel, you can do this. Just walk in." She said to herself in her head. Once she had mustered up the courage, she walked to her homeroom.

"Alright Class, My name is Madam Red and I will be your homeroom teacher for your last year in Highschool, now first im going to take roll call."

*Takes rollcall*

"All right now that everyone is here i will be handing each of you your scheduals, locker numbers, and lock combos. And for you Ms.Phantomhive since you are new I'll be handing you a map of the school as well."

*The teacher hands out information packets and on Ciel's is a note from the Guidence counsler*

Note:

Ms.Phantomhive, I would like to see you in my office after homeroom. You are not in trouble.

"Phew, great at least i'm not in trouble." she thought to herself.

*after homeroom Ciel heads to the counselors office*

"You wanted to see me?"

"Ah yes, Ms.Phantomhive." Ciel took a good look at the lady she had porcelain white skin, long beautiful blond hair and beautiful hazel eyes. "My name is Ms.Midford and as you know, i'm the school counselor. It says here on my file that you're a new student, is that correct?"

"Yes mam."

"Well as the school Counselor, I want you to feel as comfortable as you possibly can so if you ever have any problems, you can come to me. I also called you here becuase I wanted to have one of our best students give you a look around the school."

*Out from behind her comes a senior student, with black beautiful hair, and hazel-ish eyes.*

"Ms.Phantomhive this is Mr.Michaelis he is one of our best students. Michaelis this is Ms.Phantomhive, I was wondering if you could give her a tour around the school?"

"Of Course!"

*he gave a big smile and held out his hand*

"I'm Sebastian, Sebastian Michaelis."

*Ciel shakes his hand back shyly*

"C-Ciel Phantomhive. N-Nice to meet you."

"It is my pleasure, shall we start the tour now?"

Authors note:

Sorry if I misspelled anything or had any bad grammar. I re-read over my finished chapters and try to get as many of my mistakes as I can so if I missed anything I am sorry and you can message me over my private messages. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed making it! I will update sometime this week the next chapter!