Introducing to you~Grell the Crazy ex

~The next day~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Ciel's alarm went off.
"Is it time to get up already?" She got up and put on her uniform,  brushed her hair and headed downstairs.

"Good morning,  M'lady." 

"Good morning.  What's for breakfast?"

"French toast,  M'lady."

"Sounds delicious."

Ciel sat down at the table and scarfed her breakfast down.  She proceeded to toss on her knee-high socks and shoes. She grabbed her book bag and headed off to school.

~At School~

When Ciel arrived at school Sebastian was there waiting at the door. "Hey." he said to her.

"Hey." she said back "why are you waiting here?"

"I was waiting for you." he smiled.

"M-Me?" she blushed. Why was he waiting for me? does he like me too?  She thought to herself.

"Why me?" she asked.

"Well..." Sebastian said, with a long pause. Sebastian sighed. "I think... i'm in love with you"

Ciel's heart skipped a beat. 

"I-I-I don't know what to say... I guess what i mean to say is that i'm in love with you too."

"Really?" Sebastian asked excitedly. 

"Yeah." 

"Well, would you like to go on a date to the cheesecake factory this Friday? 8 pm?"

"I'd love that!"

"Great! would you love to be my girlfriend now?"

"Yeah. I'd love that." Ciel gave Sebastian a big hug and they walked off to home room holding hands. 

*after homeroom*

*Sebastian and Ciel were by their lockers when Grell comes up to them*

"Sebastian What in the hell are you doing with her i thought you loved me!!"

"no Grell, i used to love you. then i figured out you were insane and i left you! besides how did you even know?"

" Oh sweetheart, the whole entire school knows now. after all you are the most popular boy at this school!"

"Grell stop yelling you're causing a scene!" 

"oh i'm causing a scene?"

at this moment Ciel starts having a panic attack and she has heavy breathing and she collapses on the floor. 

"Ciel? Oh god, I have to take her to the nurse!!"

As they're walking away Grell yells "This isn't over! I WILL make you mine again!"

continued in next chapter...