Afterwards

OMG I'M SORRY GUYS I PROMISED A NEW CHAPTER YESTERDAY AND I JUST REMEMBERED SO YEAH SORRY. It also didn't help I've had this horrible pain in my hand that i woke up with. it feels like i pulled something in my hand but anyways, please enjoy this chapter as it is longer and more drama filled than usual~

Ciel woke up in a small room on a bed. she looked around and seen a tall lady standing next to her.

"Where am I?" she asked the lady. "and who are you?"

"Oh you're up! My name is Mrs.Holly and i'm the school nurse. and you're in the nurses office."

She looked around. where is Sebastian, what happened?

"You passed out. i'm assuming by your medical records you had an Asthma attack, or an anxiety attack. Sebastian is currently in his 5th period class right now since i couldn't keep him that long."

after a few second silence, the nurse asks "do you remember what happened before you passed out?"

"I think Grell was yelling at Sebastian and i passed out afterwards."

"OK, well you look fine, but do you feel fine?"

"Yeah i feel fine."

"OK do you think you can make it through the rest of the day?"

"yeah."

"OK well the bell is about to ring so i don't need to write you a pass. Just sit here until it rings."

*Bell rings*

Ciel walks into the lunchroom and sees Sebastian. Sebastian is looking around and sees Ciel.

"Ciel!!" He runs over to Ciel and picks her up to give her a big hug.

"You're Okay!"

She gives him a smile. "Yeah i'm okay. thanks for worrying about me."

"Of course." He kisses Ciel on the Forehead. "I love you." he says.

"I love you too."

They sit down at the table and eat.

-After School-

*Ciel walks in the door*

"Welcome home M'Lady."

Ciel smiles "Hi Tanaka."

"Would you like an after school snack?"

"Can i have some biscuits and tea?"

"Sure."

*Tanaka Disappears for a few minutes and comes back with Ciel's snack*

"Here you go M'lady."

"Thanks Tanaka."

"So how was school?"

"It was good up until when Sebastian's ex came up and started yelling at us and i passed due to anxiety."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes."

"OK good."

*Ciel finishes her snack*

"I'm going upstairs now."

*Ciel heads upstairs and plugs in her headphones*

*Text*

S(ebastian): Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? I was gonna ask you at school but then everything happened. :/

C(iel): Yeah. That sounds awesome. What time were you thinking?